LL Cool J Joins Forces with Sears to Launch Kids Clothing
LL Cool J is invading the world of fashion design. The hip hop artist is teaming up with U.S. chain store Sears to launch a clothing line for young boys and girls.
The line, which is about to be called LL Cool J for Sears, will feature casual sportswear ranging from $22-$50 in price, and will be made available in 450 of Sears' 900 stores in September. The clothes will feature personal elements of the hip hop artist, from a tattoo embroidered on a jacket, to lyrics from his songs on a t-shirt.
Speaking to Women's Wear Daily (WWD) about his new business venture, LL said "I was raised by a matriarch, I have a wife and three daughters, so I know what women are looking for when they shop for clothes. Clothes have to make a woman feel good, relaxed and sexy. We are going to be constantly looking at fine-tuning the fit and we'll get it right."
Made public their partnership, Sears announced Tuesday, May 27 LL Cool J's clothing will be offered in the juniors, kids and young men's departments, with plans to also offer accessories in the near future.
In other LL news, he is currently gearing up for the release of his thirteenth album titled "Exit 13" which is slated to hit the stores on July 8.
More LL Cool J News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding