LL Cool J Joins Forces with Sears to Launch Kids Clothing
LL Cool J is invading the world of fashion design. The hip hop artist is teaming up with U.S. chain store Sears to launch a clothing line for young boys and girls.
The line, which is about to be called LL Cool J for Sears, will feature casual sportswear ranging from $22-$50 in price, and will be made available in 450 of Sears' 900 stores in September. The clothes will feature personal elements of the hip hop artist, from a tattoo embroidered on a jacket, to lyrics from his songs on a t-shirt.
Speaking to Women's Wear Daily (WWD) about his new business venture, LL said "I was raised by a matriarch, I have a wife and three daughters, so I know what women are looking for when they shop for clothes. Clothes have to make a woman feel good, relaxed and sexy. We are going to be constantly looking at fine-tuning the fit and we'll get it right."
Made public their partnership, Sears announced Tuesday, May 27 LL Cool J's clothing will be offered in the juniors, kids and young men's departments, with plans to also offer accessories in the near future.
In other LL news, he is currently gearing up for the release of his thirteenth album titled "Exit 13" which is slated to hit the stores on July 8.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off