LL Cool J Joins Forces with Sears to Launch Kids Clothing
LL Cool J is invading the world of fashion design. The hip hop artist is teaming up with U.S. chain store Sears to launch a clothing line for young boys and girls.
The line, which is about to be called LL Cool J for Sears, will feature casual sportswear ranging from $22-$50 in price, and will be made available in 450 of Sears' 900 stores in September. The clothes will feature personal elements of the hip hop artist, from a tattoo embroidered on a jacket, to lyrics from his songs on a t-shirt.
Speaking to Women's Wear Daily (WWD) about his new business venture, LL said "I was raised by a matriarch, I have a wife and three daughters, so I know what women are looking for when they shop for clothes. Clothes have to make a woman feel good, relaxed and sexy. We are going to be constantly looking at fine-tuning the fit and we'll get it right."
Made public their partnership, Sears announced Tuesday, May 27 LL Cool J's clothing will be offered in the juniors, kids and young men's departments, with plans to also offer accessories in the near future.
In other LL news, he is currently gearing up for the release of his thirteenth album titled "Exit 13" which is slated to hit the stores on July 8.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video