It's Official, Tori Spelling Heading Back to 'Beverly Hills, 90210'
It's official. Tori Spelling is the latest alum to return to the CW's "Beverly Hills, 90210" spin off, reprising her character Donna Martin.
Officially confirmed Tori's return to the highly anticipated spin off, the network issued a press release Tuesday, May 27, saying "Donna Martin will be the owner of one of the coolest stores in Beverly Hills, a shopping spot that is frequented by the new cast of characters." Previously told "The Billy Bush Show" she would be excited to reprise her role on the spin off, Tori moreover also told People she is excited to be working with her longtime friend Jennie Garth, who's been confirmed to make a return as Kelly Taylor, a counselor at her alma mater, West Beverly High School.
"Donna Martin was such a huge part of my life. It's going to be so fun to work with Jennie [Garth] again and see where Donna is today," so she said. "When they say you can't go home again, it's not true. I'm headed back to the zip code I know best and couldn't be happier!"
On reprising her character Donna Martin, Tori commented "Donna loved designing and wanted a career in fashion. It'll be fun to explore that storyline," adding "And, I'm sure fans will be dying to know if she's still married to David!"
CW's "Beverly Hills, 90210" is set to debut in the fall.
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip