It's Official, Tori Spelling Heading Back to 'Beverly Hills, 90210'
It's official. Tori Spelling is the latest alum to return to the CW's "Beverly Hills, 90210" spin off, reprising her character Donna Martin.
Officially confirmed Tori's return to the highly anticipated spin off, the network issued a press release Tuesday, May 27, saying "Donna Martin will be the owner of one of the coolest stores in Beverly Hills, a shopping spot that is frequented by the new cast of characters." Previously told "The Billy Bush Show" she would be excited to reprise her role on the spin off, Tori moreover also told People she is excited to be working with her longtime friend Jennie Garth, who's been confirmed to make a return as Kelly Taylor, a counselor at her alma mater, West Beverly High School.
"Donna Martin was such a huge part of my life. It's going to be so fun to work with Jennie [Garth] again and see where Donna is today," so she said. "When they say you can't go home again, it's not true. I'm headed back to the zip code I know best and couldn't be happier!"
On reprising her character Donna Martin, Tori commented "Donna loved designing and wanted a career in fashion. It'll be fun to explore that storyline," adding "And, I'm sure fans will be dying to know if she's still married to David!"
CW's "Beverly Hills, 90210" is set to debut in the fall.
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound