Hilarious 'Choke' Gets First Online Trailer
It seems that Fox Searchlight Pictures do not want to wait long to introduce their newly bought drama comedy "Choke". Four months after they spent about $5 million dollar for the Chuck Palahniuk's novel adaptation movie, the studio released the first trailer to the Clark Gregg-directed movie.
The over two-minutes compilation of clips is rated 'R' and from the looks of it, it lives up to its rating. Though some of the scenes compiled within can be considered vulgar and profane, it still delivers smart and hilarious footages from the dark comedy movie. The trailer also helps to get the idea about the story of the film starring Sam Rockwell, Kelly Macdonald, Brad William Henke and Anjelica Huston.
The recipient of 2008 Sundance Film Festival's Special Jury Prize for for a dramatic work by an ensemble cast, "Choke", follows the story of Victor Mancini, a sex addicted med-school dropout who tricks people by pretending to be choked in restaurants to get fund for his mother's care at a private mental hospital. While trying to get help for his addiction, he falls in love with his mother's beautiful physician, but soon discovers that he couldn't perform with the woman he actually likes. His days become more complicated when one day his increasingly deranged mother reveals that she hides Mancini's father identity forcing him to race against time to uncover the truth before it is gone forever. The film will be getting a limited theatrical release on September 26.
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!