Rick Ross' 'Get Down' Ft. Pharell Williams Audio Leaked
Having just released his new album "Trilla" on May 11, it seems that Rick Ross has already prepared to drop the follow up for it. Proving it, a new joint from the rapper titled "Get Down" has now streamed on-line.
The single reportedly will be one of the songs on his upcoming third studio album, which will be titled "Deeper Than Rap". On the new song he collaborated with Pharrell Williams, while the track itself was produced by Pharrell's group The Neptunes.
Not only working with Pharrell and The Neptunes, for the new set Rick recently has also confirmed to MTV that he is also teaming up with T-Pain on it. The upcoming record itself still hasn't had an official release date, but reports suggested that it will due later this year.
Beside preparing the release for his new LP, the rapper himself is still promoting his latest set "Trilla". Previously, on May 19 Rick has just premiered the music video for his third single "Here I Am" featuring "Nelly, which was taken from the second record.
Rick Ross' "Get Down" featuring Pharrell Williams audio:
More Rick Ross News
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!