Rick Ross' 'Get Down' Ft. Pharell Williams Audio Leaked
Having just released his new album "Trilla" on May 11, it seems that Rick Ross has already prepared to drop the follow up for it. Proving it, a new joint from the rapper titled "Get Down" has now streamed on-line.
The single reportedly will be one of the songs on his upcoming third studio album, which will be titled "Deeper Than Rap". On the new song he collaborated with Pharrell Williams, while the track itself was produced by Pharrell's group The Neptunes.
Not only working with Pharrell and The Neptunes, for the new set Rick recently has also confirmed to MTV that he is also teaming up with T-Pain on it. The upcoming record itself still hasn't had an official release date, but reports suggested that it will due later this year.
Beside preparing the release for his new LP, the rapper himself is still promoting his latest set "Trilla". Previously, on May 19 Rick has just premiered the music video for his third single "Here I Am" featuring "Nelly, which was taken from the second record.
Rick Ross' "Get Down" featuring Pharrell Williams audio:
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie