Rick Ross' 'Get Down' Ft. Pharell Williams Audio Leaked
Having just released his new album "Trilla" on May 11, it seems that Rick Ross has already prepared to drop the follow up for it. Proving it, a new joint from the rapper titled "Get Down" has now streamed on-line.
The single reportedly will be one of the songs on his upcoming third studio album, which will be titled "Deeper Than Rap". On the new song he collaborated with Pharrell Williams, while the track itself was produced by Pharrell's group The Neptunes.
Not only working with Pharrell and The Neptunes, for the new set Rick recently has also confirmed to MTV that he is also teaming up with T-Pain on it. The upcoming record itself still hasn't had an official release date, but reports suggested that it will due later this year.
Beside preparing the release for his new LP, the rapper himself is still promoting his latest set "Trilla". Previously, on May 19 Rick has just premiered the music video for his third single "Here I Am" featuring "Nelly, which was taken from the second record.
Rick Ross' "Get Down" featuring Pharrell Williams audio:
More Rick Ross News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones