Jordin Sparks and Boyfriend Steph Jones Secretly Married
The wedding is on, MediaTakeOut has claimed. American Idol winner Jordin Sparks, according to the news media, has secretly wed her singer-songwriter boyfriend Steph Jones last month.
MediaTakeOut claims to have heard whispers from very credible sources that Jordin rushed down the aisle with Steph. "Jordin's mysterious throat ailment last month wasn't an ailment at all. Rather it was a dust up that occurred when her parents and handlers discovered what she'd done," MediaTakeOut wrote on its site as being informed by a celebrity insider.
"No one was happy with it," the insider went on adding. And while MediaTakeOut has yet got any official confirmation from Jordin and her people, it claimed "we're not the only ones hearing this rumor. At least one of the gossip weeklies (and possibly more) is expected to run a similar story this week."
Jordin was forced to cancel three scheduled concerts late April due to throat injury. She was reported to have suffered from an acute vocal cord hemorrhage. Was getting better a few days later, she wrote an email to MTV saying she's planning to get back on the road. She, moreover, also thanked fans for their support during the unfortunate and promised them she would get better soon.
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M