Cindy Margolis Confirms Separation with Husband of Nine Years Guy Starkman
The marriage of Cindy Margolis and her L.A. businessman and entrepreneur husband Guy Starkman ends. The American glamour spokesmodel and actress has exclusively confirmed to US Weekly she and Guy have decided to split after nine years of marriage.
"The end of any marriage is very sad," so she said. Though so, "I feel blessed that Guy and I remain very close, we are truly the best of friends and the most devoted parents."
Opened up about her status, Margolis admitted "I haven't had a date in six-months" and is hoping to find a new love soon by the time the July issue of Playboy, in which she has her second Celebrity pictorial, hits newsstands on June 14. "I grace the cover with [the headline] 'Cindy Margolis is Sexy and Single!'" she stated.
Margolis and Guy tied the knot on September 6, 1998. They are parents to son Nicholas Isaac and twin daughters Sabrina and Sierra.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame