Cindy Margolis Confirms Separation with Husband of Nine Years Guy Starkman
The marriage of Cindy Margolis and her L.A. businessman and entrepreneur husband Guy Starkman ends. The American glamour spokesmodel and actress has exclusively confirmed to US Weekly she and Guy have decided to split after nine years of marriage.
"The end of any marriage is very sad," so she said. Though so, "I feel blessed that Guy and I remain very close, we are truly the best of friends and the most devoted parents."
Opened up about her status, Margolis admitted "I haven't had a date in six-months" and is hoping to find a new love soon by the time the July issue of Playboy, in which she has her second Celebrity pictorial, hits newsstands on June 14. "I grace the cover with [the headline] 'Cindy Margolis is Sexy and Single!'" she stated.
Margolis and Guy tied the knot on September 6, 1998. They are parents to son Nicholas Isaac and twin daughters Sabrina and Sierra.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers