Cindy Margolis Confirms Separation with Husband of Nine Years Guy Starkman
The marriage of Cindy Margolis and her L.A. businessman and entrepreneur husband Guy Starkman ends. The American glamour spokesmodel and actress has exclusively confirmed to US Weekly she and Guy have decided to split after nine years of marriage.
"The end of any marriage is very sad," so she said. Though so, "I feel blessed that Guy and I remain very close, we are truly the best of friends and the most devoted parents."
Opened up about her status, Margolis admitted "I haven't had a date in six-months" and is hoping to find a new love soon by the time the July issue of Playboy, in which she has her second Celebrity pictorial, hits newsstands on June 14. "I grace the cover with [the headline] 'Cindy Margolis is Sexy and Single!'" she stated.
Margolis and Guy tied the knot on September 6, 1998. They are parents to son Nicholas Isaac and twin daughters Sabrina and Sierra.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift