Cindy Margolis Confirms Separation with Husband of Nine Years Guy Starkman
The marriage of Cindy Margolis and her L.A. businessman and entrepreneur husband Guy Starkman ends. The American glamour spokesmodel and actress has exclusively confirmed to US Weekly she and Guy have decided to split after nine years of marriage.
"The end of any marriage is very sad," so she said. Though so, "I feel blessed that Guy and I remain very close, we are truly the best of friends and the most devoted parents."
Opened up about her status, Margolis admitted "I haven't had a date in six-months" and is hoping to find a new love soon by the time the July issue of Playboy, in which she has her second Celebrity pictorial, hits newsstands on June 14. "I grace the cover with [the headline] 'Cindy Margolis is Sexy and Single!'" she stated.
Margolis and Guy tied the knot on September 6, 1998. They are parents to son Nicholas Isaac and twin daughters Sabrina and Sierra.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation