Cindy Margolis Confirms Separation with Husband of Nine Years Guy Starkman
The marriage of Cindy Margolis and her L.A. businessman and entrepreneur husband Guy Starkman ends. The American glamour spokesmodel and actress has exclusively confirmed to US Weekly she and Guy have decided to split after nine years of marriage.
"The end of any marriage is very sad," so she said. Though so, "I feel blessed that Guy and I remain very close, we are truly the best of friends and the most devoted parents."
Opened up about her status, Margolis admitted "I haven't had a date in six-months" and is hoping to find a new love soon by the time the July issue of Playboy, in which she has her second Celebrity pictorial, hits newsstands on June 14. "I grace the cover with [the headline] 'Cindy Margolis is Sexy and Single!'" she stated.
Margolis and Guy tied the knot on September 6, 1998. They are parents to son Nicholas Isaac and twin daughters Sabrina and Sierra.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie