Michael Lohan Confirms Daughter Lindsay Lohan Is an Obvious Lesbian
Hollywood's most kept secret is no longer an unconfirmed speculation when a confirmation has finally been issued by the father of alleged lesbian starlet Lindsay Lohan, Michael Lohan. Much contrary to the denial mother Dina Lohan and sister Ali Lohan have publicly stated, Michael does confirm his actress-singer daughter indeed is an obvious lesbian.
Spills the bean on Lindsay's alleged romance with close pal DJ Samantha Ronson, Michael told US Weekly in an email, the twosome's close relationship "is evident to anyone with half a brain." He furthermore went on saying, "Just like the [topless] Marilyn Monroe spread, Linds is my daughter and there are just some things a father doesn't want to see or hear, regardless of whether they are true or false."
Commenting about Lindsay's sex orientation, Michael tend to perceive her as "a big girl, and she can make her own life choices. Then it is between her and God."
He, though so, put the blame on former wife Dina, saying "Maybe her mother's life revolves around the tabloids and reports, but mine doesn't. I am into setting a good example and doing good things that don't deceive or exploit my kids. But I will say this: While we were a family, you never even saw or heard a negative thing about any of us. But since the separation, look at everything that has happened!"
Lindsay provoked media headlines when she was photographed sharing an apparent lesbian kiss with close friend and rumored same-sex lover Samantha Ronson at a party on P. Diddy's yacht in Cannes on May 22. She was caught on camera hugging the out-lesbian DJ in an intimate way, putting her arms around her waist.
Soon thereafter she sparked rumors of an engagement as she was spotted flashing a diamond ring on her engagement finger at the annual Dolce E Gabbana party at the Baoli restaurant at Port Canto on Friday, May 23.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed