American Idol Champ David Cook Dating Former Idol Contestant Kimberly Caldwell
Wasting no time since his recent crowning as American Idol champion, David Cook has apparently scored himself a lover. And appeared to be true his love interest is former "Idol" contestant Kimberly Caldwell. Both of them have already gone on a date.
Never to shy away from showing his interest in Caldwell, Cook even asked her out on the TV Guide Network. "I'm just excited because I finally get to talk to you," he told her during an interview on the Idol Tonight show Wednesday night, May 21. "I've been hearing you say all these nice things about me all season, So I'm actually going to ask you to dinner right now."
Got a 'yes' from Caldwell, Cook was caught dining with her at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in New York over the weekend. On their dinner, Cook was quoted as telling "Extra" Caldwell was "great. So far, I've had a really good time with her."
Cook, moreover, also said during an interview on "Live With Regis and Kelly" Tuesday, May 27, he did have good time with Caldwell adding that "We'll probably hang out again. So we'll see."
Caldwell is a contestant on the second season of Fox Network's singing competition television show "American Idol". She was the sixth finalist eliminated and finished in seventh place.
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed