American Idol Champ David Cook Dating Former Idol Contestant Kimberly Caldwell
Wasting no time since his recent crowning as American Idol champion, David Cook has apparently scored himself a lover. And appeared to be true his love interest is former "Idol" contestant Kimberly Caldwell. Both of them have already gone on a date.
Never to shy away from showing his interest in Caldwell, Cook even asked her out on the TV Guide Network. "I'm just excited because I finally get to talk to you," he told her during an interview on the Idol Tonight show Wednesday night, May 21. "I've been hearing you say all these nice things about me all season, So I'm actually going to ask you to dinner right now."
Got a 'yes' from Caldwell, Cook was caught dining with her at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in New York over the weekend. On their dinner, Cook was quoted as telling "Extra" Caldwell was "great. So far, I've had a really good time with her."
Cook, moreover, also said during an interview on "Live With Regis and Kelly" Tuesday, May 27, he did have good time with Caldwell adding that "We'll probably hang out again. So we'll see."
Caldwell is a contestant on the second season of Fox Network's singing competition television show "American Idol". She was the sixth finalist eliminated and finished in seventh place.
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters