Nicole Scherzinger Dating Race Car Driver Lewis Hamilton
Hot new couple alert, Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton. The twosome are reported to be dating despite their persistent denial of romance rumors.
The Pussycat Dolls hottie, according to the Mirror, flew in to Monte Carlo to attend the Monaco Grand Prix after she was invited by Lewis to watch him raced. He, moreover, has even introduced her to father Anthony Hamilton and brother Nicolas Hamilton.
Scherzinger was quoted by the Mirror as telling friends that she and Lewis "have been seeing each other on and off for three months. He was amazing today." She and Lewis reportedly were seen cuddling and kissing in Monaco's Amber lounge while celebrating his victory on the race.
"Lewis and Nicole spent time with his family to celebrate, then snuck off to the Amber lounge," a source told the Mirror. "Lewis only had eyes for Nicole - he couldn't keep his hands off her. They were kissing as if no one else was watching. Then Lewis pulled Nicole up on stage and DJ-ed hip hop tracks. It was packed with celebs including Jenson Button. They went wild when they saw him with Nicole."
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen