P. Diddy to Trade Hip Hop Music With Screenwriting Job
He is an established rapper with lines of awards listed under his name. He has become one of the most successful hip hop moguls who has launched many successful musicians under his Bad Boy Records. He has an acclaimed clothing line of his own as well as a movie production company. Thus, what else Sean "P. Diddy" Combs has in store for himself. The 38-year-old apparently is going to explore his writing talent.
Latest report concerning Diddy claimed that the former lover of singer Jennifer Lopez is going to bring his multi-talents to the next level by becoming a screenwriter. The musician who has tried his luck in acting through movies like Jon Favreau's "Made" and Marc Forster's "Monster's Ball" confessed that he is developing a script for a comedy movie stating, "I'm writing a film, a comedy."
Further, the producer of MTV's "Making the Band" revealed that he has thought of about whom he thinks perfect for the roles. "For actresses (who could be cast), I'm thinking Angelina Jolie or Sienna Miller. For actors, Eddie Murphy," so claimed Diddy.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed