P. Diddy to Trade Hip Hop Music With Screenwriting Job
He is an established rapper with lines of awards listed under his name. He has become one of the most successful hip hop moguls who has launched many successful musicians under his Bad Boy Records. He has an acclaimed clothing line of his own as well as a movie production company. Thus, what else Sean "P. Diddy" Combs has in store for himself. The 38-year-old apparently is going to explore his writing talent.
Latest report concerning Diddy claimed that the former lover of singer Jennifer Lopez is going to bring his multi-talents to the next level by becoming a screenwriter. The musician who has tried his luck in acting through movies like Jon Favreau's "Made" and Marc Forster's "Monster's Ball" confessed that he is developing a script for a comedy movie stating, "I'm writing a film, a comedy."
Further, the producer of MTV's "Making the Band" revealed that he has thought of about whom he thinks perfect for the roles. "For actresses (who could be cast), I'm thinking Angelina Jolie or Sienna Miller. For actors, Eddie Murphy," so claimed Diddy.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby