P. Diddy to Trade Hip Hop Music With Screenwriting Job
He is an established rapper with lines of awards listed under his name. He has become one of the most successful hip hop moguls who has launched many successful musicians under his Bad Boy Records. He has an acclaimed clothing line of his own as well as a movie production company. Thus, what else Sean "P. Diddy" Combs has in store for himself. The 38-year-old apparently is going to explore his writing talent.
Latest report concerning Diddy claimed that the former lover of singer Jennifer Lopez is going to bring his multi-talents to the next level by becoming a screenwriter. The musician who has tried his luck in acting through movies like Jon Favreau's "Made" and Marc Forster's "Monster's Ball" confessed that he is developing a script for a comedy movie stating, "I'm writing a film, a comedy."
Further, the producer of MTV's "Making the Band" revealed that he has thought of about whom he thinks perfect for the roles. "For actresses (who could be cast), I'm thinking Angelina Jolie or Sienna Miller. For actors, Eddie Murphy," so claimed Diddy.
More P. Diddy News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service