P. Diddy to Trade Hip Hop Music With Screenwriting Job
He is an established rapper with lines of awards listed under his name. He has become one of the most successful hip hop moguls who has launched many successful musicians under his Bad Boy Records. He has an acclaimed clothing line of his own as well as a movie production company. Thus, what else Sean "P. Diddy" Combs has in store for himself. The 38-year-old apparently is going to explore his writing talent.
Latest report concerning Diddy claimed that the former lover of singer Jennifer Lopez is going to bring his multi-talents to the next level by becoming a screenwriter. The musician who has tried his luck in acting through movies like Jon Favreau's "Made" and Marc Forster's "Monster's Ball" confessed that he is developing a script for a comedy movie stating, "I'm writing a film, a comedy."
Further, the producer of MTV's "Making the Band" revealed that he has thought of about whom he thinks perfect for the roles. "For actresses (who could be cast), I'm thinking Angelina Jolie or Sienna Miller. For actors, Eddie Murphy," so claimed Diddy.
More P. Diddy News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs