R'n'B Star Usher Filed for Divorce from Tameka Foster
Denied the marriage crisis reports addressed to him recently, Usher has just been reported to have filed for divorce from Tameka Foster. Rumor has it that the R&B artist has filed for divorce papers three weeks ago, but is still unsure whether to make a public announcement or simply let the news "leak" out.
Gossip website theyoungblackandfabulous.com was the first to make public the report. It claimed, "Extremely reliable sources close to Mr Raymond himself have confirmed to us that Usher has indeed filed for separation from his wife of only nine months Tameka Raymond. I'm told he actually filed three weeks ago. And Usher is torn on whether he will be making an official announcement or not as he wants to save face and just let it 'leak'".
Still according to the website, the divorce possibly is an alleged publicity stunt for Usher's highly anticipated LP "Here I Stand" which is expected to marry the street Tuesday, May 27.
"How convenient that his album releases in exactly six days, his second video hit the net today, and his album leaked yesterday," the website wrote. "We've been here before with the pre-album release publicity stunts."
Neither Usher nor Tameka speaks about the report.
Usher and Tameka, a stylist, have been married since August 3 last year. They are parents to son Usher Raymond V, who was born November later that year.
Online reports recently surfaced suggesting the couple split in April. Usher's manager Benny Medina denied the split reports, insisted they were still together. "It's 100 per cent not true. Usher and Tameka are currently traveling in Europe together as a family on his promotional tour," Benny claimed.
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert