Xzibit's Newborn Son Passed Away After Being Born Prematurely
Hip hop artist Xzibit has some bad news he wants to share with fans. In a post on his MySpace page Monday, May 26, he revealed that his newborn son has passed away after being born prematurely just over a week ago.
"I shared with you the announcment of my newborn son Xavier Kingston Joiner on may 15th and also informed you that he was born prematurly," so he began his post. He then went on adding, "well this week was extremly difficult for him because his lungs were not strong enough to handle regular oxygen on his own. Xavier passed away this morning at 3:30am."
Was optimistic when he announced his son's birth, he wrote on May 15, "I am writing you from the hospital right now because Xavier was born a lil pre-maturely. But I am keeping faith that everything will work out fine. I tell you people, bringing a life into this world right now is a blessing for me. I have had time to focus and put A LOT of sh** into perspective over the last few years. And at the end of the day, if you don't have FAMILY around you ... you don't have sh**."
Understandably upset by his loss, Xzibit continued his Monday's post, writing "I must tell you this, It is unatural for a parent to bury a child. I am telling you this because of the same reason I tell you when im having great times, life is too short to be fake. Hold on to your kids if you have them, protect them and show them you love them everyday you wake up and see them, dont take a second you get to hug them teach them and care for them for granted."
Ending his post he said, "You can have all the material wealth in the universe but it is NOTHING compared to having your family. I am thankful for all of my blessings and im not one to question God's perfect plan, so I leave you with great love and thanks for the love that was sent earlier on my pervious blog to my son. Of course I need to take some time and handle my loss, STAY FOCUSED PEOPLE. Its not promised to any of us."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie