Kylie Minogue Marks Her 40th Birthday Splashing Out on Gifts for Close Pals
Is turning 40 this coming Wednesday, May 28, Kylie Minogue wants to mark the special day in style. And when it is said "in style", as for Kylie it means "giving". The Aussie pop star according to news media is planning to celebrate her 40th birthday by splashing out on gifts for her close pals.
Hard at work to make her planned-big-day comes true, Kylie already took break in between her concert tour performances in Europe, hitting a number of shops to choose gifts for guests invited to celebrate her upcoming birthday. She, as a source said to The Sun newspaper Monday, May 19, "has been spending some of her rare rest time on the European tour looking through boutiques and antique stores for gifts to give to her guests."
The source went on saying that Kylie has "been shopping in Paris, Belgium, Prague and Athens. She loves giving gifts and she loves shopping, and money is no obstacle. She has also asked guests not to bring gifts for her as she knows she is near-impossible to buy for."
As for the birthday celebration, the source said "it will be a grand party but she doesn't want a major all-night bash. She's in the middle of touring and can't afford to get too tired after her recent health problems."
Has already had a pre-birthday bash in Athens, in a hotel overlooking the Aegean Sea on Thursday, May 22, it has been speculated that Kylie will continue the celebration this week in Germany, where she will visit the city of Cologne on the latest stop of her world concert tour.
Her singer sister Dannii Minogue and parents are all expected to join Kylie for what is expected to be a low key birthday celebration on Wednesday.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show