Kylie Minogue Marks Her 40th Birthday Splashing Out on Gifts for Close Pals
Is turning 40 this coming Wednesday, May 28, Kylie Minogue wants to mark the special day in style. And when it is said "in style", as for Kylie it means "giving". The Aussie pop star according to news media is planning to celebrate her 40th birthday by splashing out on gifts for her close pals.
Hard at work to make her planned-big-day comes true, Kylie already took break in between her concert tour performances in Europe, hitting a number of shops to choose gifts for guests invited to celebrate her upcoming birthday. She, as a source said to The Sun newspaper Monday, May 19, "has been spending some of her rare rest time on the European tour looking through boutiques and antique stores for gifts to give to her guests."
The source went on saying that Kylie has "been shopping in Paris, Belgium, Prague and Athens. She loves giving gifts and she loves shopping, and money is no obstacle. She has also asked guests not to bring gifts for her as she knows she is near-impossible to buy for."
As for the birthday celebration, the source said "it will be a grand party but she doesn't want a major all-night bash. She's in the middle of touring and can't afford to get too tired after her recent health problems."
Has already had a pre-birthday bash in Athens, in a hotel overlooking the Aegean Sea on Thursday, May 22, it has been speculated that Kylie will continue the celebration this week in Germany, where she will visit the city of Cologne on the latest stop of her world concert tour.
Her singer sister Dannii Minogue and parents are all expected to join Kylie for what is expected to be a low key birthday celebration on Wednesday.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal