Kylie Minogue Marks Her 40th Birthday Splashing Out on Gifts for Close Pals
Is turning 40 this coming Wednesday, May 28, Kylie Minogue wants to mark the special day in style. And when it is said "in style", as for Kylie it means "giving". The Aussie pop star according to news media is planning to celebrate her 40th birthday by splashing out on gifts for her close pals.
Hard at work to make her planned-big-day comes true, Kylie already took break in between her concert tour performances in Europe, hitting a number of shops to choose gifts for guests invited to celebrate her upcoming birthday. She, as a source said to The Sun newspaper Monday, May 19, "has been spending some of her rare rest time on the European tour looking through boutiques and antique stores for gifts to give to her guests."
The source went on saying that Kylie has "been shopping in Paris, Belgium, Prague and Athens. She loves giving gifts and she loves shopping, and money is no obstacle. She has also asked guests not to bring gifts for her as she knows she is near-impossible to buy for."
As for the birthday celebration, the source said "it will be a grand party but she doesn't want a major all-night bash. She's in the middle of touring and can't afford to get too tired after her recent health problems."
Has already had a pre-birthday bash in Athens, in a hotel overlooking the Aegean Sea on Thursday, May 22, it has been speculated that Kylie will continue the celebration this week in Germany, where she will visit the city of Cologne on the latest stop of her world concert tour.
Her singer sister Dannii Minogue and parents are all expected to join Kylie for what is expected to be a low key birthday celebration on Wednesday.
More Kylie Minogue News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle