Madonna Taps Pharrell Williams for New Video
Latest news comes from multi talented pop diva Madonna as she has confirmed the details for her second single which is "Give It 2 Me". The singer has confirmed that the song which will be officially released in mid-June has already got its music video shot.
Madonna stated in an interview at BET's 106 & Park earlier this week, that the clip for the single has been filmed in early April and is directed by Tom Munro. Just like on the track, the video will also feature Pharrell Williams who also co-wrote the song with Madonna.
Reports also suggested that the clip will be premiered in June, with no details about the exact date as yet. Meanwhile, some stills from the video reportedly have just been released.
The single itself was taken from her latest studio set "Hard Candy" that has been released on April 29. The first single that has been spawned from the set was "4 Minutes" which features Justin Timberlake and Timbaland.
Beside preparing to release her second single and its music video, the singer will also start her world tour this year. The pop singer plans to kick off her tour at Cardiff Millennium Stadium on August 23.
More Madonna News
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'