Alanis Morissette Possibly Pregnant
With her then fiance Ryan Reynolds is taking his relationship with actress girlfriend Scarlett Johansson into the next level with an alleged engagement, the currently single Alanis Morissette has become the latest target of pregnancy speculation. Not without reason, but the speculation emerged after she was spotted gaining more weight.
Alanis was on "The Today Show" Friday morning, May 23. She was performing on the show when her fatter body figure was caught on camera thus fueled pregnancy rumors.
Whether or not the pregnancy speculation is true it has yet been officially confirmed.
Alanis announced her engagement to Ryan in January 2004. And following several break up rumors, representatives for the pair confirmed in February 2007 that the celebrity couple had mutually decided to end their engagement.
Professionally, Alanis is prepping for the release of her next album "Flavors of Entanglement", which is slated to marry the street on June 10.
More Alanis Morissette News
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party