Alanis Morissette Possibly Pregnant
With her then fiance Ryan Reynolds is taking his relationship with actress girlfriend Scarlett Johansson into the next level with an alleged engagement, the currently single Alanis Morissette has become the latest target of pregnancy speculation. Not without reason, but the speculation emerged after she was spotted gaining more weight.
Alanis was on "The Today Show" Friday morning, May 23. She was performing on the show when her fatter body figure was caught on camera thus fueled pregnancy rumors.
Whether or not the pregnancy speculation is true it has yet been officially confirmed.
Alanis announced her engagement to Ryan in January 2004. And following several break up rumors, representatives for the pair confirmed in February 2007 that the celebrity couple had mutually decided to end their engagement.
Professionally, Alanis is prepping for the release of her next album "Flavors of Entanglement", which is slated to marry the street on June 10.
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease