Alanis Morissette Possibly Pregnant
With her then fiance Ryan Reynolds is taking his relationship with actress girlfriend Scarlett Johansson into the next level with an alleged engagement, the currently single Alanis Morissette has become the latest target of pregnancy speculation. Not without reason, but the speculation emerged after she was spotted gaining more weight.
Alanis was on "The Today Show" Friday morning, May 23. She was performing on the show when her fatter body figure was caught on camera thus fueled pregnancy rumors.
Whether or not the pregnancy speculation is true it has yet been officially confirmed.
Alanis announced her engagement to Ryan in January 2004. And following several break up rumors, representatives for the pair confirmed in February 2007 that the celebrity couple had mutually decided to end their engagement.
Professionally, Alanis is prepping for the release of her next album "Flavors of Entanglement", which is slated to marry the street on June 10.
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms