Alanis Morissette Possibly Pregnant
With her then fiance Ryan Reynolds is taking his relationship with actress girlfriend Scarlett Johansson into the next level with an alleged engagement, the currently single Alanis Morissette has become the latest target of pregnancy speculation. Not without reason, but the speculation emerged after she was spotted gaining more weight.
Alanis was on "The Today Show" Friday morning, May 23. She was performing on the show when her fatter body figure was caught on camera thus fueled pregnancy rumors.
Whether or not the pregnancy speculation is true it has yet been officially confirmed.
Alanis announced her engagement to Ryan in January 2004. And following several break up rumors, representatives for the pair confirmed in February 2007 that the celebrity couple had mutually decided to end their engagement.
Professionally, Alanis is prepping for the release of her next album "Flavors of Entanglement", which is slated to marry the street on June 10.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory