Alanis Morissette Possibly Pregnant
With her then fiance Ryan Reynolds is taking his relationship with actress girlfriend Scarlett Johansson into the next level with an alleged engagement, the currently single Alanis Morissette has become the latest target of pregnancy speculation. Not without reason, but the speculation emerged after she was spotted gaining more weight.
Alanis was on "The Today Show" Friday morning, May 23. She was performing on the show when her fatter body figure was caught on camera thus fueled pregnancy rumors.
Whether or not the pregnancy speculation is true it has yet been officially confirmed.
Alanis announced her engagement to Ryan in January 2004. And following several break up rumors, representatives for the pair confirmed in February 2007 that the celebrity couple had mutually decided to end their engagement.
Professionally, Alanis is prepping for the release of her next album "Flavors of Entanglement", which is slated to marry the street on June 10.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding