Mischa Barton Turns Handbags Designer
From small to big screen now Mischa Barton is invading the world of fashion. The actress turns herself into a designer, about to come out with her own line of handbags.
According to Elle the collection features leather, snake skin and fabric bags. The line reportedly will be vintage-inspired and finished by a flower motif, which is hand drawn by Mischa herself.
The collection is due to hit such stores, as John Lewis, Debenhams and Fenwicks beginning from July 2 later this year.
"Mischa has always loved fashion, and especially handbags, which is why she jumped at the chance of creating her own line with a team of designers," a representative for the Hollywood star told Elle Wednesday, May 21 in London.
Mischa last made media headlines in early April with her being sentenced to three years of unsupervised probation and ordered to attend an alcohol education program in her DUI case that stemmed from a December 27, 2007 arrest.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch