Mischa Barton Turns Handbags Designer
From small to big screen now Mischa Barton is invading the world of fashion. The actress turns herself into a designer, about to come out with her own line of handbags.
According to Elle the collection features leather, snake skin and fabric bags. The line reportedly will be vintage-inspired and finished by a flower motif, which is hand drawn by Mischa herself.
The collection is due to hit such stores, as John Lewis, Debenhams and Fenwicks beginning from July 2 later this year.
"Mischa has always loved fashion, and especially handbags, which is why she jumped at the chance of creating her own line with a team of designers," a representative for the Hollywood star told Elle Wednesday, May 21 in London.
Mischa last made media headlines in early April with her being sentenced to three years of unsupervised probation and ordered to attend an alcohol education program in her DUI case that stemmed from a December 27, 2007 arrest.
More Mischa Barton News
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer