Mischa Barton Turns Handbags Designer
From small to big screen now Mischa Barton is invading the world of fashion. The actress turns herself into a designer, about to come out with her own line of handbags.
According to Elle the collection features leather, snake skin and fabric bags. The line reportedly will be vintage-inspired and finished by a flower motif, which is hand drawn by Mischa herself.
The collection is due to hit such stores, as John Lewis, Debenhams and Fenwicks beginning from July 2 later this year.
"Mischa has always loved fashion, and especially handbags, which is why she jumped at the chance of creating her own line with a team of designers," a representative for the Hollywood star told Elle Wednesday, May 21 in London.
Mischa last made media headlines in early April with her being sentenced to three years of unsupervised probation and ordered to attend an alcohol education program in her DUI case that stemmed from a December 27, 2007 arrest.
More Mischa Barton News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour