Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi to Wed at President Bush's Texas Ranch
Ellen DeGeneres arguably is a lucky lesbian. The talk show host would possibly hold her planned nuptials to longtime girlfriend Portia de Rossi at President Bush's Crawford, Texas ranch as the first daughter Jenna Hager offered her family's ranch for her to be used as a wedding location.
Jenna wed Henry Chase Hager at a private ceremony on May 10, 2008 at her parents' Prairie Chapel Ranch near Crawford, Texas. Showed up with her mother Laura Bush for a taping for Ellen's show Thursday, May 22, Jenna discussed a number of issues, one of which was her recent wedding.
It was when she was talking about that matter that Ellen asked her, "So, the ranch was a great place to get married - it looked like nobody could fly over and get pictures or bother you, really?"
Got a quick "yeah" from Jenna, Ellen went on asking, "So, can we borrow it for our wedding, can we get the ranch?". As for this question, Jenna simply said "Sure". "Okay, great," Ellen then stated.
Watch next Wednesday's "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" for the interesting conversation.
Ellen announced during the taping of her talk show on May 15 that she planned to wed longtime lesbian lover Portia de Rossi. The announcement came hot on the heels of California Supreme Court's dismissal of the state's ban on gay marriage.
More Ellen DeGeneres News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March