Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi to Wed at President Bush's Texas Ranch
Ellen DeGeneres arguably is a lucky lesbian. The talk show host would possibly hold her planned nuptials to longtime girlfriend Portia de Rossi at President Bush's Crawford, Texas ranch as the first daughter Jenna Hager offered her family's ranch for her to be used as a wedding location.
Jenna wed Henry Chase Hager at a private ceremony on May 10, 2008 at her parents' Prairie Chapel Ranch near Crawford, Texas. Showed up with her mother Laura Bush for a taping for Ellen's show Thursday, May 22, Jenna discussed a number of issues, one of which was her recent wedding.
It was when she was talking about that matter that Ellen asked her, "So, the ranch was a great place to get married - it looked like nobody could fly over and get pictures or bother you, really?"
Got a quick "yeah" from Jenna, Ellen went on asking, "So, can we borrow it for our wedding, can we get the ranch?". As for this question, Jenna simply said "Sure". "Okay, great," Ellen then stated.
Watch next Wednesday's "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" for the interesting conversation.
Ellen announced during the taping of her talk show on May 15 that she planned to wed longtime lesbian lover Portia de Rossi. The announcement came hot on the heels of California Supreme Court's dismissal of the state's ban on gay marriage.
More Ellen DeGeneres News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly