Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi to Wed at President Bush's Texas Ranch
Ellen DeGeneres arguably is a lucky lesbian. The talk show host would possibly hold her planned nuptials to longtime girlfriend Portia de Rossi at President Bush's Crawford, Texas ranch as the first daughter Jenna Hager offered her family's ranch for her to be used as a wedding location.
Jenna wed Henry Chase Hager at a private ceremony on May 10, 2008 at her parents' Prairie Chapel Ranch near Crawford, Texas. Showed up with her mother Laura Bush for a taping for Ellen's show Thursday, May 22, Jenna discussed a number of issues, one of which was her recent wedding.
It was when she was talking about that matter that Ellen asked her, "So, the ranch was a great place to get married - it looked like nobody could fly over and get pictures or bother you, really?"
Got a quick "yeah" from Jenna, Ellen went on asking, "So, can we borrow it for our wedding, can we get the ranch?". As for this question, Jenna simply said "Sure". "Okay, great," Ellen then stated.
Watch next Wednesday's "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" for the interesting conversation.
Ellen announced during the taping of her talk show on May 15 that she planned to wed longtime lesbian lover Portia de Rossi. The announcement came hot on the heels of California Supreme Court's dismissal of the state's ban on gay marriage.
More Ellen DeGeneres News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame