Video Premiere: Weezer's 'Pork And Beans'
Getting close for the release date of their upcoming album "Weezer (Red Album)", Weezer has just premiered the music video for their new single from the set, titled "Pork & Beans" on May 23. The new clip, which was shot by director Mathew Cullen, is a unique one as it features lots of spoofs from popular YouTube videos.
Beside that, on the video Mathew also taps some popular celebrities of YouTube community such as Tay "Chocolate Rain" Zonday, Chris "Save Britney" Cooper, Miss Teen USA contestant Lauren Caitlin to appear on it. Another famous names that was also being featured on the clip is Britney Spears' ex-husband Kevin Federline.
Previously, revealing details about the new video the band's guitarist Brian Bell said to the press, "It's an homage and a spoof and a mash-up of YouTube phenomenon videos." The single itself was first released via digital outlets on April 24 and will be dropped in a physical format on June 16.
Meanwhile, the rock band's upcoming LP will hit the stores on June 3 after being pushed forward from its previous June 24 date. The push up reportedly was ignited by the success of "Pork & Beans" that becomes the #1 song on the Billboard Hot Modern Rock chart.
Weezer's "Pork & Beans" Video Premiere:
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show