Video Premiere: Weezer's 'Pork And Beans'
Getting close for the release date of their upcoming album "Weezer (Red Album)", Weezer has just premiered the music video for their new single from the set, titled "Pork & Beans" on May 23. The new clip, which was shot by director Mathew Cullen, is a unique one as it features lots of spoofs from popular YouTube videos.
Beside that, on the video Mathew also taps some popular celebrities of YouTube community such as Tay "Chocolate Rain" Zonday, Chris "Save Britney" Cooper, Miss Teen USA contestant Lauren Caitlin to appear on it. Another famous names that was also being featured on the clip is Britney Spears' ex-husband Kevin Federline.
Previously, revealing details about the new video the band's guitarist Brian Bell said to the press, "It's an homage and a spoof and a mash-up of YouTube phenomenon videos." The single itself was first released via digital outlets on April 24 and will be dropped in a physical format on June 16.
Meanwhile, the rock band's upcoming LP will hit the stores on June 3 after being pushed forward from its previous June 24 date. The push up reportedly was ignited by the success of "Pork & Beans" that becomes the #1 song on the Billboard Hot Modern Rock chart.
Weezer's "Pork & Beans" Video Premiere:
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics