Video Premiere: Weezer's 'Pork And Beans'
Getting close for the release date of their upcoming album "Weezer (Red Album)", Weezer has just premiered the music video for their new single from the set, titled "Pork & Beans" on May 23. The new clip, which was shot by director Mathew Cullen, is a unique one as it features lots of spoofs from popular YouTube videos.
Beside that, on the video Mathew also taps some popular celebrities of YouTube community such as Tay "Chocolate Rain" Zonday, Chris "Save Britney" Cooper, Miss Teen USA contestant Lauren Caitlin to appear on it. Another famous names that was also being featured on the clip is Britney Spears' ex-husband Kevin Federline.
Previously, revealing details about the new video the band's guitarist Brian Bell said to the press, "It's an homage and a spoof and a mash-up of YouTube phenomenon videos." The single itself was first released via digital outlets on April 24 and will be dropped in a physical format on June 16.
Meanwhile, the rock band's upcoming LP will hit the stores on June 3 after being pushed forward from its previous June 24 date. The push up reportedly was ignited by the success of "Pork & Beans" that becomes the #1 song on the Billboard Hot Modern Rock chart.
Weezer's "Pork & Beans" Video Premiere:
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'