Video Premiere: Weezer's 'Pork And Beans'
Getting close for the release date of their upcoming album "Weezer (Red Album)", Weezer has just premiered the music video for their new single from the set, titled "Pork & Beans" on May 23. The new clip, which was shot by director Mathew Cullen, is a unique one as it features lots of spoofs from popular YouTube videos.
Beside that, on the video Mathew also taps some popular celebrities of YouTube community such as Tay "Chocolate Rain" Zonday, Chris "Save Britney" Cooper, Miss Teen USA contestant Lauren Caitlin to appear on it. Another famous names that was also being featured on the clip is Britney Spears' ex-husband Kevin Federline.
Previously, revealing details about the new video the band's guitarist Brian Bell said to the press, "It's an homage and a spoof and a mash-up of YouTube phenomenon videos." The single itself was first released via digital outlets on April 24 and will be dropped in a physical format on June 16.
Meanwhile, the rock band's upcoming LP will hit the stores on June 3 after being pushed forward from its previous June 24 date. The push up reportedly was ignited by the success of "Pork & Beans" that becomes the #1 song on the Billboard Hot Modern Rock chart.
Weezer's "Pork & Beans" Video Premiere:
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'