'Night at the Museum 2' Spends Half a Million Dollar for Title
Spending big for a production of a movie is perhaps common for the Hollywood movie industry. However, that is not the case with "Night at the Museum 2: Escape from the Smithsonian". Even before this comedy fantasy film has gone into production, it has given up half a million dollar only to secure its title name.
On their latest news concerning the film, WashingtonPost.com reported that to obtain rights to use the Smithsonian Institution's name, the 20th Century Fox has to hand out as much as $550,000. By getting the right, the movie directed by Shawn Levy marked the first time the Smithsonian name has been used in a feature film title.
Working as the sequel to the hit "Night at the Museum" tidbit, "Escape from the Smithsonian" stars once again Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson, Steve Coogan, Ricky Gervais and Dick Van Dyke. The original thesps will be accompanied also by new ensemble that include Amy Adams and Hank Azaria. The filming at the National Air and Space Museum is scheduled to begin late May 2008, while the film will be released on May 22.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding