'Night at the Museum 2' Spends Half a Million Dollar for Title
Spending big for a production of a movie is perhaps common for the Hollywood movie industry. However, that is not the case with "Night at the Museum 2: Escape from the Smithsonian". Even before this comedy fantasy film has gone into production, it has given up half a million dollar only to secure its title name.
On their latest news concerning the film, WashingtonPost.com reported that to obtain rights to use the Smithsonian Institution's name, the 20th Century Fox has to hand out as much as $550,000. By getting the right, the movie directed by Shawn Levy marked the first time the Smithsonian name has been used in a feature film title.
Working as the sequel to the hit "Night at the Museum" tidbit, "Escape from the Smithsonian" stars once again Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson, Steve Coogan, Ricky Gervais and Dick Van Dyke. The original thesps will be accompanied also by new ensemble that include Amy Adams and Hank Azaria. The filming at the National Air and Space Museum is scheduled to begin late May 2008, while the film will be released on May 22.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?