Billy Ray Cyrus Amazed at Teenage Daughter Miley Cyrus' Courage
Witnessing his teenage daughter Miley Cyrus working her way up the industry ladder, Billy Ray Cyrus speaks out of his praise for the courage she has when she's facing a number of criticism and even controversies. To OK! magazine the country singer openly talks about his support and love for his actress-singer daughter.
"I can't imagine being her age and going through what she went through," Billy said in a statement. "I'm amazed she kept on."
Admitted that he did feel worried when Miley has to face some harsh criticism, he furthermore revealed, "I know the business can eat you alive, but I'm a calloused old veteran, and she's a young, teenage girl. It's a heck of a storm to survive even with maturity."
Is hard at work on his upcoming big screen movie "Hannah Montana: The Movie" with Miley, Billy in fact would like to see her takes everything slow. "I tell her to get some sleep," he said. "I swear I would try to protect her as far as sleep goes."
Aside from doing his fatherly duties, Billy is currently prepping for his new album "Back to Tennessee". He, moreover, also is slated to host the new season of reality TV program "Nashville Star", debuts Monday, June 9 at 9:30 P.M. ET on NBC.
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce