Billy Ray Cyrus Amazed at Teenage Daughter Miley Cyrus' Courage
Witnessing his teenage daughter Miley Cyrus working her way up the industry ladder, Billy Ray Cyrus speaks out of his praise for the courage she has when she's facing a number of criticism and even controversies. To OK! magazine the country singer openly talks about his support and love for his actress-singer daughter.
"I can't imagine being her age and going through what she went through," Billy said in a statement. "I'm amazed she kept on."
Admitted that he did feel worried when Miley has to face some harsh criticism, he furthermore revealed, "I know the business can eat you alive, but I'm a calloused old veteran, and she's a young, teenage girl. It's a heck of a storm to survive even with maturity."
Is hard at work on his upcoming big screen movie "Hannah Montana: The Movie" with Miley, Billy in fact would like to see her takes everything slow. "I tell her to get some sleep," he said. "I swear I would try to protect her as far as sleep goes."
Aside from doing his fatherly duties, Billy is currently prepping for his new album "Back to Tennessee". He, moreover, also is slated to host the new season of reality TV program "Nashville Star", debuts Monday, June 9 at 9:30 P.M. ET on NBC.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation