Billy Ray Cyrus Amazed at Teenage Daughter Miley Cyrus' Courage
Witnessing his teenage daughter Miley Cyrus working her way up the industry ladder, Billy Ray Cyrus speaks out of his praise for the courage she has when she's facing a number of criticism and even controversies. To OK! magazine the country singer openly talks about his support and love for his actress-singer daughter.
"I can't imagine being her age and going through what she went through," Billy said in a statement. "I'm amazed she kept on."
Admitted that he did feel worried when Miley has to face some harsh criticism, he furthermore revealed, "I know the business can eat you alive, but I'm a calloused old veteran, and she's a young, teenage girl. It's a heck of a storm to survive even with maturity."
Is hard at work on his upcoming big screen movie "Hannah Montana: The Movie" with Miley, Billy in fact would like to see her takes everything slow. "I tell her to get some sleep," he said. "I swear I would try to protect her as far as sleep goes."
Aside from doing his fatherly duties, Billy is currently prepping for his new album "Back to Tennessee". He, moreover, also is slated to host the new season of reality TV program "Nashville Star", debuts Monday, June 9 at 9:30 P.M. ET on NBC.
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does