Billy Ray Cyrus Amazed at Teenage Daughter Miley Cyrus' Courage
Witnessing his teenage daughter Miley Cyrus working her way up the industry ladder, Billy Ray Cyrus speaks out of his praise for the courage she has when she's facing a number of criticism and even controversies. To OK! magazine the country singer openly talks about his support and love for his actress-singer daughter.
"I can't imagine being her age and going through what she went through," Billy said in a statement. "I'm amazed she kept on."
Admitted that he did feel worried when Miley has to face some harsh criticism, he furthermore revealed, "I know the business can eat you alive, but I'm a calloused old veteran, and she's a young, teenage girl. It's a heck of a storm to survive even with maturity."
Is hard at work on his upcoming big screen movie "Hannah Montana: The Movie" with Miley, Billy in fact would like to see her takes everything slow. "I tell her to get some sleep," he said. "I swear I would try to protect her as far as sleep goes."
Aside from doing his fatherly duties, Billy is currently prepping for his new album "Back to Tennessee". He, moreover, also is slated to host the new season of reality TV program "Nashville Star", debuts Monday, June 9 at 9:30 P.M. ET on NBC.
More Billy Ray Cyrus News
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'