First Look of Chun-Li From 'Street Fighter'
When the words about the making of "Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li" with Kristin Kreuk as the titular character are coming out, many are wondering how the undercover Interpol agent will look like. Fortunately, those in question do not have wait any longer to get the first glimpse into the character first introduced through video game in the '90s. On Friday, May 23, Capcom of Japan have released a photo exposing the actress as Chun Li in the movie.
In the picture, Kreuk does not appear anywhere near the famed female character in "Street Fighter" game. Captured from the neck above, the "Smallville" actress looked unkempt and missing out Li's signature blue outfit and 'ox-horns' hairstyle. It is said that the photo cannot be considered as an official photo yet.
Based on the the Street Fighter video game series, "The Legend of Chun Li" is a live action film that is focused on the Chun Li character as she falls in the quest of finding justice after she found out that her father is murdered. The movie set for February 27, 2009 release is currently in-production which locations include Bangkok, Thailand, Hong Kong and Vancouver. Aside from Kreuk, the tidbit features also the likes of Neal McDonough as M. Bison, Chris Klein as Charlie, Michael Clarke Duncan as Balrog and Taboo of Black Eyed Peas as Vega.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance