First Look of Chun-Li From 'Street Fighter'
When the words about the making of "Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li" with Kristin Kreuk as the titular character are coming out, many are wondering how the undercover Interpol agent will look like. Fortunately, those in question do not have wait any longer to get the first glimpse into the character first introduced through video game in the '90s. On Friday, May 23, Capcom of Japan have released a photo exposing the actress as Chun Li in the movie.
In the picture, Kreuk does not appear anywhere near the famed female character in "Street Fighter" game. Captured from the neck above, the "Smallville" actress looked unkempt and missing out Li's signature blue outfit and 'ox-horns' hairstyle. It is said that the photo cannot be considered as an official photo yet.
Based on the the Street Fighter video game series, "The Legend of Chun Li" is a live action film that is focused on the Chun Li character as she falls in the quest of finding justice after she found out that her father is murdered. The movie set for February 27, 2009 release is currently in-production which locations include Bangkok, Thailand, Hong Kong and Vancouver. Aside from Kreuk, the tidbit features also the likes of Neal McDonough as M. Bison, Chris Klein as Charlie, Michael Clarke Duncan as Balrog and Taboo of Black Eyed Peas as Vega.
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'