'Hannah Montana' Starts Production, Cast Unveiled
The singing sensation Hannah Montana is indeed coming home to Tennessee like what Miley Cyrus has said earlier. On Thursday, May 22, Walt Disney Pictures announced that the movie production of the hit television series "Hannah Montana" has already begun. The filming that is now underway is taking places in and around Nashville, Tennessee and Los Angeles.
Adding to the good news sent, the mouse house also let out the list of cast ensemble to be featured in the movie. Coming to the big screen reprising their small screen roles are Miley Cyrus as the titular character, Billy Ray Cyrus as Robby Stewart, Jason Earles as Jackson Stewart, Emily Osment as Hannah's best friend Lilly Truscott, Mitchel Musso as Hannah's friend Oliver Oken and Moises Arias as Rico. Aside from the original cast, the film will also see other stars, including Vanessa Williams, Melora Hardin, Barry Bostwick and Margo Martindale.
Set to be released in spring of 2009, "Hannah Montana: The Movie" featured Cyrus as the teenager living a double life, an ordinary teenager Miley Stewart and a teen pop superstar Hannah Montana. Though in the series Miley seems to be doing fine with her complicated life, in the movie, it will be told that the popularity of Hannah is taking a toll on her life. Hence, to find out what is really important in her life, Miley heads back to her old hometown of Crowley Corners.
- New 'Bachelor in Paradise' Couple! Amanda Stanton and Robby Hayes Spotted on a Date
- Anne Hathaway Eyed to Replace Amy Schumer in Live-Action 'Barbie'
- 'Exhausted' Justin Bieber Cancels the Rest of 'Purpose' Tour Dates
- Rihanna Fuels Pregnancy Rumors With Bigger Boobs at 'Valerian' European Premiere
- ABC Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Grey's Anatomy', 'The Good Doctor' and More
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat