'Hannah Montana' Starts Production, Cast Unveiled
The singing sensation Hannah Montana is indeed coming home to Tennessee like what Miley Cyrus has said earlier. On Thursday, May 22, Walt Disney Pictures announced that the movie production of the hit television series "Hannah Montana" has already begun. The filming that is now underway is taking places in and around Nashville, Tennessee and Los Angeles.
Adding to the good news sent, the mouse house also let out the list of cast ensemble to be featured in the movie. Coming to the big screen reprising their small screen roles are Miley Cyrus as the titular character, Billy Ray Cyrus as Robby Stewart, Jason Earles as Jackson Stewart, Emily Osment as Hannah's best friend Lilly Truscott, Mitchel Musso as Hannah's friend Oliver Oken and Moises Arias as Rico. Aside from the original cast, the film will also see other stars, including Vanessa Williams, Melora Hardin, Barry Bostwick and Margo Martindale.
Set to be released in spring of 2009, "Hannah Montana: The Movie" featured Cyrus as the teenager living a double life, an ordinary teenager Miley Stewart and a teen pop superstar Hannah Montana. Though in the series Miley seems to be doing fine with her complicated life, in the movie, it will be told that the popularity of Hannah is taking a toll on her life. Hence, to find out what is really important in her life, Miley heads back to her old hometown of Crowley Corners.
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family