Video Premiere: Cee-lo's 'Kung Fu Fighting' Ft. Jack Black
A new exciting music video from the collaboration between Cee-Lo and Jack Black for the cover of Carl Douglas' hit song "Kung Fu Fighting" has just been premiered on May 22. The music video sees Jack doing some kung-fu moves, while Cee-Lo singing most of the tune.
Beside having Jack and Cee-Lo on it, the clip also features the appearance of kids dressing up as Shaolin fighters practicing cool kung fu stuffs. Another features that can be seen on the music video, which was directed by Elliot Lester, are some clips from the upcoming movie "Kung Fu Panda".
The single was made as one of the songs for the new movie's soundtrack and it has also been featured in most of the film's trailer. The track supposedly will be dropped officially via digital outlets on May 27. Meanwhile, the soundtrack album planned to hit the stores on June 3, three days before the movie's official release on June 6.
Previously, Cee-Lo has revealed his excitement in working on the cover song with Jack Black. Stating his feeling to the press he said, "It was inspiring and an honor to have the opportunity to reintroduce the record to a brand new audience, sprinkled with a little of me on top."
Jack himself beside doing the collaboration with "Cee-Lo on Kung Fu Fighting", also stars as the main cast of "Kung Fu Panda". On the flick he plays the role of Po the giant Panda.
Jack Black and Cee-Lo's "Kung Fu Fighting" Video Premiere:
- 'The Originals' to End After 5 Seasons
- Linkin Park's Frontman Chester Bennington Commits Suicide at 41
- Hulu Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Marvel's Runaways', 'Mindy Project' and More
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'