Beyonce Knowles Working on James Bond Theme?
Not only working on her new album, Beyonce Knowles reportedly will be doing another music project. According to the recent news, Beyonce is being lined-up to sing a theme song for the upcoming James Bond movie "Quantum of Solace" replacing Amy Winehouse who pulled out from it.
Reports claim that Beyonce is still in talks with the movie's executives and if the deal goes through she will be singing the track written by Amanda Ghost. Beside working with Amanda, on the song the "Crazy In Love" singer will also team up with the legendary Bond music composer John Barry.
Previously, earlier this month there have been news claiming that Amy will be the one picked to sing the new movie's theme but it was canceled out with various reasons. One of the reasons revealed from the British pop singer's representative is that, "She didn't like the track they were working on and felt it was the wrong thing to get involved in."
Meanwhile, Beyonce herself has started to work on her new album with the help of Chris Stewart and Kuk Harrell. Unfortunately, there hasn't been any official details yet about the titles, songs and release date for the upcoming LP.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary