Beyonce Knowles Working on James Bond Theme?
Not only working on her new album, Beyonce Knowles reportedly will be doing another music project. According to the recent news, Beyonce is being lined-up to sing a theme song for the upcoming James Bond movie "Quantum of Solace" replacing Amy Winehouse who pulled out from it.
Reports claim that Beyonce is still in talks with the movie's executives and if the deal goes through she will be singing the track written by Amanda Ghost. Beside working with Amanda, on the song the "Crazy In Love" singer will also team up with the legendary Bond music composer John Barry.
Previously, earlier this month there have been news claiming that Amy will be the one picked to sing the new movie's theme but it was canceled out with various reasons. One of the reasons revealed from the British pop singer's representative is that, "She didn't like the track they were working on and felt it was the wrong thing to get involved in."
Meanwhile, Beyonce herself has started to work on her new album with the help of Chris Stewart and Kuk Harrell. Unfortunately, there hasn't been any official details yet about the titles, songs and release date for the upcoming LP.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars