Pregnant Gwen Stefani Craves Spicy Chips and Hot Salsa
Is pregnant with her second child, Gwen Stefani apparently has spicy food cravings. The songbird and her husband Gavin Rossdale have been spotted dining on spicy Mexican. Sources who saw them claimed to have seen the mother of one couldn't get enough of the chips and hot salsa.
"Gwen's been carrying around a mini bottle of Tabasco in her purse," one of her friends told OK! "She says she only has three categories of food she likes right now: hot, hotter and hottest!"
Gwen's second pregnancy was first confirmed by her father-in-law Douglas Rossdale who told People early last year "the whole family are delighted" with the new addition to the family. A due date and sex of the forthcoming baby have been kept personal though.
Meanwhile, it's been reported that Gwen has been spotted reuniting with her No Doubt bandmates; Tony Kanal, Tom Dumont, and Adrian Young, at McKenna's Seafood Restaurant in Long Beach, Los Angeles on Wednesday, May 21.
It appears that No Doubt reunion is about to come as the members are having the so-called "weekly get-togethers," JustJared claimed.
More Gwen Stefani News
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video