Pregnant Gwen Stefani Craves Spicy Chips and Hot Salsa
Is pregnant with her second child, Gwen Stefani apparently has spicy food cravings. The songbird and her husband Gavin Rossdale have been spotted dining on spicy Mexican. Sources who saw them claimed to have seen the mother of one couldn't get enough of the chips and hot salsa.
"Gwen's been carrying around a mini bottle of Tabasco in her purse," one of her friends told OK! "She says she only has three categories of food she likes right now: hot, hotter and hottest!"
Gwen's second pregnancy was first confirmed by her father-in-law Douglas Rossdale who told People early last year "the whole family are delighted" with the new addition to the family. A due date and sex of the forthcoming baby have been kept personal though.
Meanwhile, it's been reported that Gwen has been spotted reuniting with her No Doubt bandmates; Tony Kanal, Tom Dumont, and Adrian Young, at McKenna's Seafood Restaurant in Long Beach, Los Angeles on Wednesday, May 21.
It appears that No Doubt reunion is about to come as the members are having the so-called "weekly get-togethers," JustJared claimed.
More Gwen Stefani News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding