'Hellboy II' TV Spot Brings In the Monsters
A few days back, Universal Pictures have given the fans chance to get a look into the two main villainous characters of Prince Nuada and the Angel of Death through the release of several new characters banners. However, the two baddies are not the only scamps to appear in the forthcoming "Hellboy II: The Golden Army". With the coming out of the movie's first official television spot, fans can't get closer look into the monsters online.
The promotional video was firstly unearthed during the "American Idol" finale on May 21 and soon after the studio released the TV spot on the net using a custom player. Though some of the clips compiled within have been shown before through the trailer and teaser, others still bring out the band of monsters, demon and trolls has to be faced by the big red hero and his BPRD team. Unlike the teaser and trailer which pretty much gives out idea about the film's plot, the spot merely exposes the big and ugly monsters and how Hellboy handles them.
Aside from giving out the monsters a closer look, the spot also let out the comical side of the sci-fi action film. The video footage can be watched below. Meanwhile, the movie directed by "Pan's Labyrinth" helmer Guillermo del Toro and starring Ron Perlman, Selma Blair, Doug Jones and James Dodd will be blasting its way into the silver screen on July 11.
"Hellboy II: The Golden Army" TV Spot:
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?