'Hellboy II' TV Spot Brings In the Monsters
A few days back, Universal Pictures have given the fans chance to get a look into the two main villainous characters of Prince Nuada and the Angel of Death through the release of several new characters banners. However, the two baddies are not the only scamps to appear in the forthcoming "Hellboy II: The Golden Army". With the coming out of the movie's first official television spot, fans can't get closer look into the monsters online.
The promotional video was firstly unearthed during the "American Idol" finale on May 21 and soon after the studio released the TV spot on the net using a custom player. Though some of the clips compiled within have been shown before through the trailer and teaser, others still bring out the band of monsters, demon and trolls has to be faced by the big red hero and his BPRD team. Unlike the teaser and trailer which pretty much gives out idea about the film's plot, the spot merely exposes the big and ugly monsters and how Hellboy handles them.
Aside from giving out the monsters a closer look, the spot also let out the comical side of the sci-fi action film. The video footage can be watched below. Meanwhile, the movie directed by "Pan's Labyrinth" helmer Guillermo del Toro and starring Ron Perlman, Selma Blair, Doug Jones and James Dodd will be blasting its way into the silver screen on July 11.
"Hellboy II: The Golden Army" TV Spot:
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head