Janet Jackson Confirms Tour Plans, Naming it 'Rock Withchu'
42-year-old diva Janet Jackson has finally revealed more details regarding her upcoming tour plan in support of her new album "Discipline". Janet spoke in an interview to the press revealing some venues for her tour and also the name of it beside confirming September 10 in Vancouver, British Columbia as the starting date for her road show.
The pop singer, reveals that apart from Vancouver, her upcoming tour will include cities such as New York City, Washington D.C and also plans to raid Australia as well. Confirming her plans, she said, "It's been a while so I really want to make my rounds. I haven't been to Australia in a very long time; I can't wait to go there. There are a lot of places where I really want to stop off at, and that's the idea, that's the goal with this tour." As for the tour name, it will be called "Rock Withchu" which is taken from one of the songs on her new set. The outing itself is being produced by famous promoter company Live Nation.
In the interview Janet also reveals her excitement to get back on the road again. "I love all of that, all of that pressure, I really do," Janet explained. "It will definitely be a big production but it will definitely also be something that I've never done before, that people have never seen from me before."
Moreover, Janet also said that she supposedly has already started to tour for her 2006 album "20 Y.O." but her label asked her to work on "Displine" first before touring. "I was supposed to go on tour with the last album. We were actually in full-blown tour rehearsals at that point ... learning numbers, getting everything together, set designs. I had to kind of shut everything down and go into the studio," said Janet.
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her