Janet Jackson Confirms Tour Plans, Naming it 'Rock Withchu'
42-year-old diva Janet Jackson has finally revealed more details regarding her upcoming tour plan in support of her new album "Discipline". Janet spoke in an interview to the press revealing some venues for her tour and also the name of it beside confirming September 10 in Vancouver, British Columbia as the starting date for her road show.
The pop singer, reveals that apart from Vancouver, her upcoming tour will include cities such as New York City, Washington D.C and also plans to raid Australia as well. Confirming her plans, she said, "It's been a while so I really want to make my rounds. I haven't been to Australia in a very long time; I can't wait to go there. There are a lot of places where I really want to stop off at, and that's the idea, that's the goal with this tour." As for the tour name, it will be called "Rock Withchu" which is taken from one of the songs on her new set. The outing itself is being produced by famous promoter company Live Nation.
In the interview Janet also reveals her excitement to get back on the road again. "I love all of that, all of that pressure, I really do," Janet explained. "It will definitely be a big production but it will definitely also be something that I've never done before, that people have never seen from me before."
Moreover, Janet also said that she supposedly has already started to tour for her 2006 album "20 Y.O." but her label asked her to work on "Displine" first before touring. "I was supposed to go on tour with the last album. We were actually in full-blown tour rehearsals at that point ... learning numbers, getting everything together, set designs. I had to kind of shut everything down and go into the studio," said Janet.
More Janet Jackson News
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum