50 Cent Prepares New Album, Eyes On a New Deal
Although still not yet confirming whether the rumors about his mega deal with News Corp is true or not, it seems that 50 Cent will really leave his current label Interscope. New reports surface on the media saying that he is indeed planning to quit his label and already eying a new contract deal, which aimed to be the same type as Jay-Z's super contract, with another company.
According to the reports, in order to walk away from his contract with Interscope, in which he still has an agreement to release two more albums, 50 is preparing to release a new studio set in the fourth quarter this year to finish up his current deal. With his group G-Unit's new record "Terminate on Sight" ready to be dropped on July 1, his upcoming solo LP's release will give the rapper a chance to end his courtship with his label.
Unfortunately, it is still not clear what company 50 will sign with if he does move from Interscope after recent rumors regarding his deal with News Corp was denied by his management team. Meanwhile, another name outside of that firm also emerged on the media. The other company claimed to be the one that could sign the rapper is Live Nation, which has previously signed Jay-Z.
In other news, beside preparing to release his music projects the rapper reportedly is busy with another work outside of his music realm. 50 is currently finishing the shooting for his new movie titled "Streets of Blood".
More 50 Cent News
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video