Jude Law Caught Locking Lips With Kimberly Stewart
Jude Law has landed his eyes on another woman who arguably bears resemblance to his former fiancee, Sienna Miller. The playboy depicter in movie "Alfie" was seen passionately kissing socialite Kimberly Stewart who is also famous for her status as Rod Stewart's daughter, at two British nightclubs.
Law was seen in the company of Stewart on Saturday, May 17 night and things got steamy when they entered the VIP area of One9Five Bar in Epping, Essex. One clubber said that Kimberly was a regular at the club because her dad lives nearby but was actually surprised to find out that the guy Kimberly took along was A-list actor Jude Law.
"We couldn't believe it when we saw Kimberly Stewart snogging the face off Jude Law," a source told The Sun. "They were really going at it and barely came up for air. He's the first big name we have ever seen in there. So myself and my friends walked over and asked if we could have our photo taken with them. But they said no, turned back to face each other again then carried on kissing."
The source then took the photo of them kissing before Law's bodyguards snatched the camera from their hands and started deleting the pictures. "They passed the camera to Jude, who then looked through our photos," the source said. "The bodyguard later gave the camera back to us and, to our disappointment, they had deleted our pictures of Jude and Kimberly." However, The Sun's experts managed to retrieve the pictures from the camera's memory disc and put it on-line.
Soon after the kissing session, they were seen leaving the club only to move to a nearby club and drink more champagne. Sources said that they continued to canoodle throughout the night while trying their best not to be pictured.
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce