Newlyweds Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon to Renew Wedding Vows in Extravagant Ceremony
Have just tied the knot in a top secret wedding ceremony on April 30 and celebrated their big day with a so-called "celebratory post-wedding event" in Six Flags Magic Mountain in Valencia, C.A. on May 13, Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon reportedly have already planned to stage another wedding bash. Word on the block is that the newlyweds will stage a $4 million wedding ceremony in New York when they renew their vows later this summer.
A source close to Mariah revealed to MSNBC, "It's going to be held in New York City in the next six weeks. Picture a wedding on the scale of Liza Minnelli's (to David Gest) and you'll be on the right track." The extravagant public event, which was first reported by MSNBC, will boast a number of Hollywood notable public figures, including supermodel Naomi Campbell, whose name has already been confirmed to be on the guest list.
The source went on adding, "[Mariah] wants over 2,000 guests and the budget will be well over $4 million and she'll have at least 14 bridesmaids."
Mariah announced plans to host an annual ceremony with Nick last week to TV show host Ellen DeGeneres. The songbird was quoted as saying, "Don't tell anybody,' we're just going to have another (wedding) next year" adding that "[Nick's] plan is to have one every year."
There hasn't any denial or confirmation from either Nick or Mariah regarding the reported-extravagant New York wedding celebration.
More Mariah Carey News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked