Newlyweds Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon to Renew Wedding Vows in Extravagant Ceremony
Have just tied the knot in a top secret wedding ceremony on April 30 and celebrated their big day with a so-called "celebratory post-wedding event" in Six Flags Magic Mountain in Valencia, C.A. on May 13, Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon reportedly have already planned to stage another wedding bash. Word on the block is that the newlyweds will stage a $4 million wedding ceremony in New York when they renew their vows later this summer.
A source close to Mariah revealed to MSNBC, "It's going to be held in New York City in the next six weeks. Picture a wedding on the scale of Liza Minnelli's (to David Gest) and you'll be on the right track." The extravagant public event, which was first reported by MSNBC, will boast a number of Hollywood notable public figures, including supermodel Naomi Campbell, whose name has already been confirmed to be on the guest list.
The source went on adding, "[Mariah] wants over 2,000 guests and the budget will be well over $4 million and she'll have at least 14 bridesmaids."
Mariah announced plans to host an annual ceremony with Nick last week to TV show host Ellen DeGeneres. The songbird was quoted as saying, "Don't tell anybody,' we're just going to have another (wedding) next year" adding that "[Nick's] plan is to have one every year."
There hasn't any denial or confirmation from either Nick or Mariah regarding the reported-extravagant New York wedding celebration.
More Mariah Carey News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce