Representative Confirmed Jessica Alba Secretly Married Cash Warren
Jessica Alba is officially off the market. The actress has secretly married her fiance and baby's daddy Cash Warren Monday, May 19. A representative for her confirmed the hush-hush nuptials yet won't provide further details.
Though so a source confirmed to People, Alba and Warren exchanged vows "in the Beverly Hills courthouse's ceremony room under an arch of green silk foliage and white flowers. They were casually dressed, with Alba wearing a long blue dress and her hair back in a ponytail." The very pregnant actress, still according to the source, "looked happy but nervous".
Revealed further details on the couple's nuptials, the source then went on telling People that there was no one else, besides the groom and the bride, who attended the wedding. Warren, who wore a white shirt and brown pants, arrived with Alba at about 11:30 A.M. on Monday, applied for a marriage license. Waited about 40 minutes for the paperwork to be processed, the pair were then married by a staff member from the courthouse.
Alba's wedding to Warren, which was first reported by People, apparently was such a top secret affair that even her brother, Joshua Alba, was apparently caught off-guard. When he was reached by US Weekly magazine with the news, he responded "My sister!? I'm going to have to call her!"
Is expecting for the arrival of her first child with Warren, Alba also is expecting two films this summer; "Meet Bill" and "The Love Guru."
More Jessica Alba News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says