Kelly Brook Turned Down Billy Zane's Marriage Proposal Following Surprise Reunion
Time, apparently, does matter for Kelly Brook. The movie beauty is reported to have turned down Billy Zane's marriage proposal despite the fact that they have recently rekindled their romance after she reportedly called off their engagement following her father's death November last year after battling cancer.
First met during the filming of the 2006 flick "Three" also known as "Survival Island", Kelly and Billy initially planned to walk down the aisle in summer 2005, yet decided to postpone it just because of media fuss. And much contrary to early reports that stated it was Kelly who ended their relationship, British tabloid the Sunday Mirror claims it was Billy who initially broke off their engagement, after realizing he wasn't ready to settle down.
He, nevertheless, allegedly made a desperate plea to Kelly to get back together and even told her he wanted to press ahead with their planned nuptials. Kelly, on the other hand, has decided to "take things slowly" with the "Titanic" actor.
"Billy has told Kelly they should go ahead with their wedding plans. But Kelly has said 'no' - for the moment anyway. She says Billy had made up his mind that he didn't want to get married, and so it doesn't feel right to just suddenly get married after all," the publication quoted a source as saying. "Kelly won't wear her engagement ring and is not organizing a wedding."
Rumors of a rekindled romance between Kelly and Billy sparked soon after they were caught sharing an intimate lunch date in London just weeks after she called off their engagement. He was seen buying chocolates and roses before they were even caught on camera having dinner at Thai restaurant on Wednesday, May 14 and spending the night together at an exclusive hotel.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'