Kelly Brook Turned Down Billy Zane's Marriage Proposal Following Surprise Reunion
Time, apparently, does matter for Kelly Brook. The movie beauty is reported to have turned down Billy Zane's marriage proposal despite the fact that they have recently rekindled their romance after she reportedly called off their engagement following her father's death November last year after battling cancer.
First met during the filming of the 2006 flick "Three" also known as "Survival Island", Kelly and Billy initially planned to walk down the aisle in summer 2005, yet decided to postpone it just because of media fuss. And much contrary to early reports that stated it was Kelly who ended their relationship, British tabloid the Sunday Mirror claims it was Billy who initially broke off their engagement, after realizing he wasn't ready to settle down.
He, nevertheless, allegedly made a desperate plea to Kelly to get back together and even told her he wanted to press ahead with their planned nuptials. Kelly, on the other hand, has decided to "take things slowly" with the "Titanic" actor.
"Billy has told Kelly they should go ahead with their wedding plans. But Kelly has said 'no' - for the moment anyway. She says Billy had made up his mind that he didn't want to get married, and so it doesn't feel right to just suddenly get married after all," the publication quoted a source as saying. "Kelly won't wear her engagement ring and is not organizing a wedding."
Rumors of a rekindled romance between Kelly and Billy sparked soon after they were caught sharing an intimate lunch date in London just weeks after she called off their engagement. He was seen buying chocolates and roses before they were even caught on camera having dinner at Thai restaurant on Wednesday, May 14 and spending the night together at an exclusive hotel.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating
- Mariah Carey Enjoying Birthday Beach Getaway With Bryan Tanaka - See the Romantic Pic!