50 Cent's Mega Deal Rumors Denied
Recent news in the media which claimed that 50 Cent is about to sign a mega deal with News Corp has now been denied. 50's management company Violator Management, through their representative Chris Lightly has denied the news stating that it was nothing more than just rumors.
Moreover a source from the rapper's record, G-Unit Records, also denied the news telling the press, "If this was true, we'd know first." The source then also explained on why the deal report was also seen on the rapper's official site, stating it was because they, "don't discriminate against news."
Previously, there were reports buzzing on the media said that 50 was about to sign a deal worth $300 million with News Corp to give the firm rights to all of the rapper's brands including music, concerts, books and also taking his G-Unit records under the company's record label MySpace Records. The reports also said that a major part of the deal will be in the form of stocks.
Unfortunately this reports haven't been confirmed by 50 himself, who is currently working on a project outside of his musical roots. He is currently working on a new film titled "Streets of Blood".
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle