50 Cent's Mega Deal Rumors Denied
Recent news in the media which claimed that 50 Cent is about to sign a mega deal with News Corp has now been denied. 50's management company Violator Management, through their representative Chris Lightly has denied the news stating that it was nothing more than just rumors.
Moreover a source from the rapper's record, G-Unit Records, also denied the news telling the press, "If this was true, we'd know first." The source then also explained on why the deal report was also seen on the rapper's official site, stating it was because they, "don't discriminate against news."
Previously, there were reports buzzing on the media said that 50 was about to sign a deal worth $300 million with News Corp to give the firm rights to all of the rapper's brands including music, concerts, books and also taking his G-Unit records under the company's record label MySpace Records. The reports also said that a major part of the deal will be in the form of stocks.
Unfortunately this reports haven't been confirmed by 50 himself, who is currently working on a project outside of his musical roots. He is currently working on a new film titled "Streets of Blood".
More 50 Cent News
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Outlander' Leads the Full TV Winner List
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Moving In With Kate Hudson Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Finding Dory' Leads Movie Winners
- Janelle Monae and Maxwell Are Set to Perform at Women's March
- Nicole Kidman Reportedly Expecting a Baby at 49
- Julia Roberts Joins 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'. Get the First Look!
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy