October 26, 2016  

50 Cent's Mega Deal Rumors Denied

May 19, 2008 (6:16 am) GMT
Previous news claiming that the rapper will make an agreement to take all of his assets under News Corp's control has been denied.

Recent news in the media which claimed that is about to sign a mega deal with News Corp has now been denied. 50's management company Violator Management, through their representative Chris Lightly has denied the news stating that it was nothing more than just rumors.

Moreover a source from the rapper's record, G-Unit Records, also denied the news telling the press, "If this was true, we'd know first." The source then also explained on why the deal report was also seen on the rapper's official site, stating it was because they, "don't discriminate against news."

Previously, there were reports buzzing on the media said that 50 was about to sign a deal worth $300 million with News Corp to give the firm rights to all of the rapper's brands including music, concerts, books and also taking his G-Unit records under the company's record label MySpace Records. The reports also said that a major part of the deal will be in the form of stocks.

Unfortunately this reports haven't been confirmed by 50 himself, who is currently working on a project outside of his musical roots. He is currently working on a new film titled "".

More 50 Cent News


  1. Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
  2. Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
  3. Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
  4. Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
  5. Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
  6. 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
  7. Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
  8. Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic