Rihanna's 'Take A Bow' Sensationally Tops the Billboard Singles Chart
A fantastic and surprising achievement comes from Rihanna, after her new single "Take A Bow" managed to top the Billboard Hot 100 chart. The singer's single managed to overtake last week's champion Leona Lewis' "Bleeding Love" that has to drop to #2 on the chart this week.
The surprising part of the song's success is that it made a 52 chart-leaping from its previous week's position at #53. The jump, which was nearly a record breaking leap on the Billboard chart, is the effect of its high digital sales of the single that reached up to 267,000 units this past weekend.
Meanwhile, following Leona's drop, Lil Wayne's hit song "Lollipop" also slipped one place to #3. Jordin Sparks' "No Air" featuring Chris Brown faced the same thing as it dropped 3-4. At #5 spot this weekend was Usher's "Love In This Club" feat. Young Jeezy and on #6 is Ray J featuring Yung Berg's '"Sexy Can I".
Madonna's "4 Minutes" featuring Justin Timberlake takes the #7 position this week, followed by Mariah Carey's "Touch My Body" at #8. Natasha Bedingfield's "Pocket Full of Sunshine" is at #9 this week and the final position at the top ten is grabbed by Danity Kane with their single "Damaged".
More Rihanna News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked