Rihanna's 'Take A Bow' Sensationally Tops the Billboard Singles Chart
A fantastic and surprising achievement comes from Rihanna, after her new single "Take A Bow" managed to top the Billboard Hot 100 chart. The singer's single managed to overtake last week's champion Leona Lewis' "Bleeding Love" that has to drop to #2 on the chart this week.
The surprising part of the song's success is that it made a 52 chart-leaping from its previous week's position at #53. The jump, which was nearly a record breaking leap on the Billboard chart, is the effect of its high digital sales of the single that reached up to 267,000 units this past weekend.
Meanwhile, following Leona's drop, Lil Wayne's hit song "Lollipop" also slipped one place to #3. Jordin Sparks' "No Air" featuring Chris Brown faced the same thing as it dropped 3-4. At #5 spot this weekend was Usher's "Love In This Club" feat. Young Jeezy and on #6 is Ray J featuring Yung Berg's '"Sexy Can I".
Madonna's "4 Minutes" featuring Justin Timberlake takes the #7 position this week, followed by Mariah Carey's "Touch My Body" at #8. Natasha Bedingfield's "Pocket Full of Sunshine" is at #9 this week and the final position at the top ten is grabbed by Danity Kane with their single "Damaged".
More Rihanna News
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments