Rihanna's 'Take A Bow' Sensationally Tops the Billboard Singles Chart
A fantastic and surprising achievement comes from Rihanna, after her new single "Take A Bow" managed to top the Billboard Hot 100 chart. The singer's single managed to overtake last week's champion Leona Lewis' "Bleeding Love" that has to drop to #2 on the chart this week.
The surprising part of the song's success is that it made a 52 chart-leaping from its previous week's position at #53. The jump, which was nearly a record breaking leap on the Billboard chart, is the effect of its high digital sales of the single that reached up to 267,000 units this past weekend.
Meanwhile, following Leona's drop, Lil Wayne's hit song "Lollipop" also slipped one place to #3. Jordin Sparks' "No Air" featuring Chris Brown faced the same thing as it dropped 3-4. At #5 spot this weekend was Usher's "Love In This Club" feat. Young Jeezy and on #6 is Ray J featuring Yung Berg's '"Sexy Can I".
Madonna's "4 Minutes" featuring Justin Timberlake takes the #7 position this week, followed by Mariah Carey's "Touch My Body" at #8. Natasha Bedingfield's "Pocket Full of Sunshine" is at #9 this week and the final position at the top ten is grabbed by Danity Kane with their single "Damaged".
More Rihanna News
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season
- BET Awards 2017: Leslie Jones Mocks Amber Rose's 'Bush' Pic, Pokes Fun at Young Rappers' Names
- BET Awards 2017: Jada Pinkett Smith and Cardi B Ditch Bras, Blac Chyna Flashes Butt on Red Carpet
- Lorde Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart With 'Melodrama'
- New 'Marvel's Inhumans' Poster Reveals First Look at Attilan
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors