Rihanna's 'Take A Bow' Sensationally Tops the Billboard Singles Chart
A fantastic and surprising achievement comes from Rihanna, after her new single "Take A Bow" managed to top the Billboard Hot 100 chart. The singer's single managed to overtake last week's champion Leona Lewis' "Bleeding Love" that has to drop to #2 on the chart this week.
The surprising part of the song's success is that it made a 52 chart-leaping from its previous week's position at #53. The jump, which was nearly a record breaking leap on the Billboard chart, is the effect of its high digital sales of the single that reached up to 267,000 units this past weekend.
Meanwhile, following Leona's drop, Lil Wayne's hit song "Lollipop" also slipped one place to #3. Jordin Sparks' "No Air" featuring Chris Brown faced the same thing as it dropped 3-4. At #5 spot this weekend was Usher's "Love In This Club" feat. Young Jeezy and on #6 is Ray J featuring Yung Berg's '"Sexy Can I".
Madonna's "4 Minutes" featuring Justin Timberlake takes the #7 position this week, followed by Mariah Carey's "Touch My Body" at #8. Natasha Bedingfield's "Pocket Full of Sunshine" is at #9 this week and the final position at the top ten is grabbed by Danity Kane with their single "Damaged".
More Rihanna News
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party