50 Cent to Sign a 300 Million Dollar Deal?
Rapper 50 Cent is about to get richer after there were rumors spreading that the rapper is negotiating a mega deal. The rapper reportedly is already in the final phase of signing the agreement worth $300 million with News Corp.
The details about the rumored deal, was that it will be a 10 year deal that brings his label G-Unit records under the firm's MySpace records wings. Moreover, the contract will also give News Corp a rights to all 50's brand, including music, concerts, books and also features on the rapper's website.
Reports also claimed that a major part of the $300 million deal will be in a form of stock, which would make 50 as one the biggest share holders of the firm. Apparently If the agreement does happen, it would only be effective starting from next year (2009).
It means that the "In Da Club" rapper will still finish his remaining contract with his current label Interscope Records before departing to News Corp. Unfortunately, the official confirmations about the deal haven't been confirmed by both 50 and the firm.
More 50 Cent News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special