50 Cent to Sign a 300 Million Dollar Deal?
Rapper 50 Cent is about to get richer after there were rumors spreading that the rapper is negotiating a mega deal. The rapper reportedly is already in the final phase of signing the agreement worth $300 million with News Corp.
The details about the rumored deal, was that it will be a 10 year deal that brings his label G-Unit records under the firm's MySpace records wings. Moreover, the contract will also give News Corp a rights to all 50's brand, including music, concerts, books and also features on the rapper's website.
Reports also claimed that a major part of the $300 million deal will be in a form of stock, which would make 50 as one the biggest share holders of the firm. Apparently If the agreement does happen, it would only be effective starting from next year (2009).
It means that the "In Da Club" rapper will still finish his remaining contract with his current label Interscope Records before departing to News Corp. Unfortunately, the official confirmations about the deal haven't been confirmed by both 50 and the firm.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked