50 Cent to Sign a 300 Million Dollar Deal?
Rapper 50 Cent is about to get richer after there were rumors spreading that the rapper is negotiating a mega deal. The rapper reportedly is already in the final phase of signing the agreement worth $300 million with News Corp.
The details about the rumored deal, was that it will be a 10 year deal that brings his label G-Unit records under the firm's MySpace records wings. Moreover, the contract will also give News Corp a rights to all 50's brand, including music, concerts, books and also features on the rapper's website.
Reports also claimed that a major part of the $300 million deal will be in a form of stock, which would make 50 as one the biggest share holders of the firm. Apparently If the agreement does happen, it would only be effective starting from next year (2009).
It means that the "In Da Club" rapper will still finish his remaining contract with his current label Interscope Records before departing to News Corp. Unfortunately, the official confirmations about the deal haven't been confirmed by both 50 and the firm.
More 50 Cent News
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21