50 Cent to Sign a 300 Million Dollar Deal?
Rapper 50 Cent is about to get richer after there were rumors spreading that the rapper is negotiating a mega deal. The rapper reportedly is already in the final phase of signing the agreement worth $300 million with News Corp.
The details about the rumored deal, was that it will be a 10 year deal that brings his label G-Unit records under the firm's MySpace records wings. Moreover, the contract will also give News Corp a rights to all 50's brand, including music, concerts, books and also features on the rapper's website.
Reports also claimed that a major part of the $300 million deal will be in a form of stock, which would make 50 as one the biggest share holders of the firm. Apparently If the agreement does happen, it would only be effective starting from next year (2009).
It means that the "In Da Club" rapper will still finish his remaining contract with his current label Interscope Records before departing to News Corp. Unfortunately, the official confirmations about the deal haven't been confirmed by both 50 and the firm.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture