50 Cent to Sign a 300 Million Dollar Deal?
Rapper 50 Cent is about to get richer after there were rumors spreading that the rapper is negotiating a mega deal. The rapper reportedly is already in the final phase of signing the agreement worth $300 million with News Corp.
The details about the rumored deal, was that it will be a 10 year deal that brings his label G-Unit records under the firm's MySpace records wings. Moreover, the contract will also give News Corp a rights to all 50's brand, including music, concerts, books and also features on the rapper's website.
Reports also claimed that a major part of the $300 million deal will be in a form of stock, which would make 50 as one the biggest share holders of the firm. Apparently If the agreement does happen, it would only be effective starting from next year (2009).
It means that the "In Da Club" rapper will still finish his remaining contract with his current label Interscope Records before departing to News Corp. Unfortunately, the official confirmations about the deal haven't been confirmed by both 50 and the firm.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal