Shaggy's Music Videos for Euro 2008 Songs
The music videos for Shaggy's new single "Feel the Rush" has been aired. The clip was directed by Jay Will and was made to promote the upcoming soccer tournament Euro 2008, to be held in Austria and Switzerland from June 7 to 29.
On the video Shaggy was accompanied by the two mascots from the tournament Trix & Flix. The clip also sees some soccer players doing lots of cool tricks.
The song is not the first single the reggae singer made for Euro 2008 official songs as previously another song titled "Like a Superstar" has also been done to promote the event. Just like "Feel the Rush", "Like a Superstar" has also been made its music video and got premiered earlier.
Shaggy's "Feel The Rush" Video:
- Watch John Boyega Pilot a Jaeger in 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Teaser Promo
- 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Official Title and Teaser Are Unveiled
- Comic-Con: 'Teen Wolf' Season 6B Debuts New Trailer, Dylan O'Brien Makes Surprise Panelist
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Linkin Park Releases 'Talking to Myself' Video Before Reports of Chester Bennington's Death - Watch
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character
- Kevin Hart Denies Cheating Accusations: 'It's Absolutely Not True'