Shaggy's Music Videos for Euro 2008 Songs
The music videos for Shaggy's new single "Feel the Rush" has been aired. The clip was directed by Jay Will and was made to promote the upcoming soccer tournament Euro 2008, to be held in Austria and Switzerland from June 7 to 29.
On the video Shaggy was accompanied by the two mascots from the tournament Trix & Flix. The clip also sees some soccer players doing lots of cool tricks.
The song is not the first single the reggae singer made for Euro 2008 official songs as previously another song titled "Like a Superstar" has also been done to promote the event. Just like "Feel the Rush", "Like a Superstar" has also been made its music video and got premiered earlier.
Shaggy's "Feel The Rush" Video:
Shaggy's "Like A Superstar" Video:
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why