Shaggy's Music Videos for Euro 2008 Songs
The music videos for Shaggy's new single "Feel the Rush" has been aired. The clip was directed by Jay Will and was made to promote the upcoming soccer tournament Euro 2008, to be held in Austria and Switzerland from June 7 to 29.
On the video Shaggy was accompanied by the two mascots from the tournament Trix & Flix. The clip also sees some soccer players doing lots of cool tricks.
The song is not the first single the reggae singer made for Euro 2008 official songs as previously another song titled "Like a Superstar" has also been done to promote the event. Just like "Feel the Rush", "Like a Superstar" has also been made its music video and got premiered earlier.
Shaggy's "Feel The Rush" Video:
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair