Shaggy's Music Videos for Euro 2008 Songs
The music videos for Shaggy's new single "Feel the Rush" has been aired. The clip was directed by Jay Will and was made to promote the upcoming soccer tournament Euro 2008, to be held in Austria and Switzerland from June 7 to 29.
On the video Shaggy was accompanied by the two mascots from the tournament Trix & Flix. The clip also sees some soccer players doing lots of cool tricks.
The song is not the first single the reggae singer made for Euro 2008 official songs as previously another song titled "Like a Superstar" has also been done to promote the event. Just like "Feel the Rush", "Like a Superstar" has also been made its music video and got premiered earlier.
Shaggy's "Feel The Rush" Video:
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame