Shaggy's Music Videos for Euro 2008 Songs
The music videos for Shaggy's new single "Feel the Rush" has been aired. The clip was directed by Jay Will and was made to promote the upcoming soccer tournament Euro 2008, to be held in Austria and Switzerland from June 7 to 29.
On the video Shaggy was accompanied by the two mascots from the tournament Trix & Flix. The clip also sees some soccer players doing lots of cool tricks.
The song is not the first single the reggae singer made for Euro 2008 official songs as previously another song titled "Like a Superstar" has also been done to promote the event. Just like "Feel the Rush", "Like a Superstar" has also been made its music video and got premiered earlier.
Shaggy's "Feel The Rush" Video:
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert