Goku and Bulma of 'Dragon Ball Z' Exposed
The question about how Goku and Bulma will look like in person has been answered. On Thursday, May 15, several images revealing the two main characters in the upcoming "Dragonball Evolution" have made their way to the Internet.
The pictures are taken from Japanese magazine Weekly Young Jump and they show up Justin Chatwin posing as Goku and Emmy Rossum as Bulma. The first bigger image unveiled Chatwin with his Goku appearance creating a ball of energy using his two hands, while in the other two smaller images revealed close-up photos of Chatwin and Rossum.
Coming to theaters April 3, 2009, "Dragon Ball" is a live action movie version of the famous Japanese anime of the same name about the humanoid alien by the name of Goku. Sent to Earth to destroy human race, Goku does the opposite as he chooses to protect the human race instead. The movie directed and scripted by notable filmmaker James Wong features also James Marsters and Chow Yun-Fat among others. It is also produced by Stephen Chow, the man behind "Kung Fu Hustle" and "CJ7".
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer