Kelly Brook and Billy Zane Rekindle Romance After Broken Engagement
The broken love relationship is on again. Speculation is mounting that Kelly Brook and Billy Zane have rekindled their romance after the former lovers are snapped sharing an intimate lunch date in West London, just weeks after she called off their engagement.
Zane, according to reports, flew in from South Africa to meet with Brook in London. He was seen buying chocolates and roses before they were then caught on camera having dinner at Thai restaurant on Wednesday, May 14. The pair later on spent the night together at an exclusive hotel.
Brook was seen not wearing her engagement ring, but she looked happy as she spent her time with Zane. The pair even showed affection to each other during the outing. "Billy looked like the cat who got the cream. But she was teasing him - it looked like she was keeping him on his toes," a source revealed.
Brook and Zane met during the filming of the 2006 flick "Three" also known as "Survival Island". They initially planned to walk down the aisle in summer 2005, yet decided to postpone it just because of media fuss.
Late last month reports surfaced that Brook called off her engagement to the "Titanic" actor after re-evaluating her life following her father's death November last year after battling cancer. "After much soul-searching, Kelly decided that Billy is not the man she wants to marry and has called off the engagement," the Sun quoted a source as saying. "The split is completely amicable and the decision was made after long conversations here and in the U.S. They remain good friends."
Brook apparently agreed to give their relationship another chance as a source told the Sun that she has again branded Billy "the one".
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose