Video Premiere: Coldplay's 'Violet Hill'
After the single was released and being made available for a free download, now the clip for Coldplay's "Violet Hill" has been premiered on May 15. The video features the band themselves and was shot in Sicily, Italy.
The song is the first single taken from their upcoming album "Viva la Vida or Death and all His Friends". The single was outed via the band's website on May 6.
Meanwhile, the upcoming record will be released on June 12 in U.K. and on June 17 in North America. The new LP will be the band's fourth studio album since they first emerged on the music scene with their debut set "Parachutes" in 2000. After their debut, the band released two more albums which were, "A Rush of Blood to the Head", in 2002 and "X&Y" in 2005.
In related news, preparing the release of their new album the band have confirmed their tour schedule to promote the upcoming LP. Coldplay stated that they will kick off their tour on June 29 in Philadelphia.
Coldplay's "Violet Hill" Premiere:
More Coldplay News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'