Video Premiere: Coldplay's 'Violet Hill'
After the single was released and being made available for a free download, now the clip for Coldplay's "Violet Hill" has been premiered on May 15. The video features the band themselves and was shot in Sicily, Italy.
The song is the first single taken from their upcoming album "Viva la Vida or Death and all His Friends". The single was outed via the band's website on May 6.
Meanwhile, the upcoming record will be released on June 12 in U.K. and on June 17 in North America. The new LP will be the band's fourth studio album since they first emerged on the music scene with their debut set "Parachutes" in 2000. After their debut, the band released two more albums which were, "A Rush of Blood to the Head", in 2002 and "X&Y" in 2005.
In related news, preparing the release of their new album the band have confirmed their tour schedule to promote the upcoming LP. Coldplay stated that they will kick off their tour on June 29 in Philadelphia.
Coldplay's "Violet Hill" Premiere:
More Coldplay News
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Violent Season 7 Premiere