Video Premiere: Coldplay's 'Violet Hill'
After the single was released and being made available for a free download, now the clip for Coldplay's "Violet Hill" has been premiered on May 15. The video features the band themselves and was shot in Sicily, Italy.
The song is the first single taken from their upcoming album "Viva la Vida or Death and all His Friends". The single was outed via the band's website on May 6.
Meanwhile, the upcoming record will be released on June 12 in U.K. and on June 17 in North America. The new LP will be the band's fourth studio album since they first emerged on the music scene with their debut set "Parachutes" in 2000. After their debut, the band released two more albums which were, "A Rush of Blood to the Head", in 2002 and "X&Y" in 2005.
In related news, preparing the release of their new album the band have confirmed their tour schedule to promote the upcoming LP. Coldplay stated that they will kick off their tour on June 29 in Philadelphia.
Coldplay's "Violet Hill" Premiere:
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'