Geri Halliwell and Dancer Boyfriend Ivan Velez to Wed in September
Geri Halliwell is getting married. The so-called Ginger Spice has reportedly planned to marry her dancer boyfriend Ivan Velez September later this year.
"Geri has a huge diamond and an even bigger grin on her face now that she and Ivan are marrying," a source told Britain's Daily Star newspaper. "It's been a whirlwind affair but when you know, you know and she doesn't care if she's criticized for being hasty. Her daughter loves Ivan and that's the only opinion she cares about."
Per Daily Star, the wedding is set to be held at London's St. Bride's church which is located on Fleet Street. No exact date for the wedding just yet, but according to the source Geri has "always wanted to be a September bride."
Geri met Ivan during the Spice Girls reunion tour and they have since then become close to one another. Report on their romance first emerged early last month.
Report on the September wedding plans has not yet been confirmed by Geri.
More Geri Halliwell News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl