Geri Halliwell and Dancer Boyfriend Ivan Velez to Wed in September
Geri Halliwell is getting married. The so-called Ginger Spice has reportedly planned to marry her dancer boyfriend Ivan Velez September later this year.
"Geri has a huge diamond and an even bigger grin on her face now that she and Ivan are marrying," a source told Britain's Daily Star newspaper. "It's been a whirlwind affair but when you know, you know and she doesn't care if she's criticized for being hasty. Her daughter loves Ivan and that's the only opinion she cares about."
Per Daily Star, the wedding is set to be held at London's St. Bride's church which is located on Fleet Street. No exact date for the wedding just yet, but according to the source Geri has "always wanted to be a September bride."
Geri met Ivan during the Spice Girls reunion tour and they have since then become close to one another. Report on their romance first emerged early last month.
Report on the September wedding plans has not yet been confirmed by Geri.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked