Geri Halliwell and Dancer Boyfriend Ivan Velez to Wed in September
Geri Halliwell is getting married. The so-called Ginger Spice has reportedly planned to marry her dancer boyfriend Ivan Velez September later this year.
"Geri has a huge diamond and an even bigger grin on her face now that she and Ivan are marrying," a source told Britain's Daily Star newspaper. "It's been a whirlwind affair but when you know, you know and she doesn't care if she's criticized for being hasty. Her daughter loves Ivan and that's the only opinion she cares about."
Per Daily Star, the wedding is set to be held at London's St. Bride's church which is located on Fleet Street. No exact date for the wedding just yet, but according to the source Geri has "always wanted to be a September bride."
Geri met Ivan during the Spice Girls reunion tour and they have since then become close to one another. Report on their romance first emerged early last month.
Report on the September wedding plans has not yet been confirmed by Geri.
- Fragile Yoko Ono Is Hoping to See John Lennon in Heaven
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?