Geri Halliwell and Dancer Boyfriend Ivan Velez to Wed in September
Geri Halliwell is getting married. The so-called Ginger Spice has reportedly planned to marry her dancer boyfriend Ivan Velez September later this year.
"Geri has a huge diamond and an even bigger grin on her face now that she and Ivan are marrying," a source told Britain's Daily Star newspaper. "It's been a whirlwind affair but when you know, you know and she doesn't care if she's criticized for being hasty. Her daughter loves Ivan and that's the only opinion she cares about."
Per Daily Star, the wedding is set to be held at London's St. Bride's church which is located on Fleet Street. No exact date for the wedding just yet, but according to the source Geri has "always wanted to be a September bride."
Geri met Ivan during the Spice Girls reunion tour and they have since then become close to one another. Report on their romance first emerged early last month.
Report on the September wedding plans has not yet been confirmed by Geri.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic