Geri Halliwell and Dancer Boyfriend Ivan Velez to Wed in September
Geri Halliwell is getting married. The so-called Ginger Spice has reportedly planned to marry her dancer boyfriend Ivan Velez September later this year.
"Geri has a huge diamond and an even bigger grin on her face now that she and Ivan are marrying," a source told Britain's Daily Star newspaper. "It's been a whirlwind affair but when you know, you know and she doesn't care if she's criticized for being hasty. Her daughter loves Ivan and that's the only opinion she cares about."
Per Daily Star, the wedding is set to be held at London's St. Bride's church which is located on Fleet Street. No exact date for the wedding just yet, but according to the source Geri has "always wanted to be a September bride."
Geri met Ivan during the Spice Girls reunion tour and they have since then become close to one another. Report on their romance first emerged early last month.
Report on the September wedding plans has not yet been confirmed by Geri.
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'