Country Music Singer Shania Twain and Husband Divorcing
Canadian country singer Shania Twain has separated from her husband of 14 years, record producer Robert John "Mutt" Lange, People reported. A spokesman for the songbird confirmed to People, "Shania Twain and her husband, music producer Robert 'Mutt' Lange, are separating after 14 years of marriage."
The representative went on adding, "This is a private matter and there will be no further comment at this time." No further details about the couple's breakup though.
Shania and Lange married on December 28, 1993 just six months after they first met. They are parents to son Eja Lange who was born on August 12, 2001. Way back in early 2000 speculation emerged that their marriage was on the rocks. The pair remained together though.
Aside from their love life, Shania and Lange have been working together throughout her career, sharing numerous producing and songwriting credits on her multi platinum albums.
More Shania Twain News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!