Country Music Singer Shania Twain and Husband Divorcing
Canadian country singer Shania Twain has separated from her husband of 14 years, record producer Robert John "Mutt" Lange, People reported. A spokesman for the songbird confirmed to People, "Shania Twain and her husband, music producer Robert 'Mutt' Lange, are separating after 14 years of marriage."
The representative went on adding, "This is a private matter and there will be no further comment at this time." No further details about the couple's breakup though.
Shania and Lange married on December 28, 1993 just six months after they first met. They are parents to son Eja Lange who was born on August 12, 2001. Way back in early 2000 speculation emerged that their marriage was on the rocks. The pair remained together though.
Aside from their love life, Shania and Lange have been working together throughout her career, sharing numerous producing and songwriting credits on her multi platinum albums.
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'
- 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' Iconic Character Holly Golightly to Become a Merchandise Queen