Country Music Singer Shania Twain and Husband Divorcing
Canadian country singer Shania Twain has separated from her husband of 14 years, record producer Robert John "Mutt" Lange, People reported. A spokesman for the songbird confirmed to People, "Shania Twain and her husband, music producer Robert 'Mutt' Lange, are separating after 14 years of marriage."
The representative went on adding, "This is a private matter and there will be no further comment at this time." No further details about the couple's breakup though.
Shania and Lange married on December 28, 1993 just six months after they first met. They are parents to son Eja Lange who was born on August 12, 2001. Way back in early 2000 speculation emerged that their marriage was on the rocks. The pair remained together though.
Aside from their love life, Shania and Lange have been working together throughout her career, sharing numerous producing and songwriting credits on her multi platinum albums.
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016