Country Music Singer Shania Twain and Husband Divorcing
Canadian country singer Shania Twain has separated from her husband of 14 years, record producer Robert John "Mutt" Lange, People reported. A spokesman for the songbird confirmed to People, "Shania Twain and her husband, music producer Robert 'Mutt' Lange, are separating after 14 years of marriage."
The representative went on adding, "This is a private matter and there will be no further comment at this time." No further details about the couple's breakup though.
Shania and Lange married on December 28, 1993 just six months after they first met. They are parents to son Eja Lange who was born on August 12, 2001. Way back in early 2000 speculation emerged that their marriage was on the rocks. The pair remained together though.
Aside from their love life, Shania and Lange have been working together throughout her career, sharing numerous producing and songwriting credits on her multi platinum albums.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked