Country Music Singer Shania Twain and Husband Divorcing
Canadian country singer Shania Twain has separated from her husband of 14 years, record producer Robert John "Mutt" Lange, People reported. A spokesman for the songbird confirmed to People, "Shania Twain and her husband, music producer Robert 'Mutt' Lange, are separating after 14 years of marriage."
The representative went on adding, "This is a private matter and there will be no further comment at this time." No further details about the couple's breakup though.
Shania and Lange married on December 28, 1993 just six months after they first met. They are parents to son Eja Lange who was born on August 12, 2001. Way back in early 2000 speculation emerged that their marriage was on the rocks. The pair remained together though.
Aside from their love life, Shania and Lange have been working together throughout her career, sharing numerous producing and songwriting credits on her multi platinum albums.
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date