Ashley Olsen Finds New Love in Actor Justin Bartha
New rumor surfaced by the hour that Ashley Olsen and actor Justin Bartha are dating. Not without reason, but speculation of a romance between the two sparked soon after they were spotted getting cozy at Patsy's restaurant in New York on Saturday night, May 10.
Witnesses claimed Justin was "very affectionate" towards Ashley. He touched her hair often and even opened the door for her when she left. "It looked like they were on a date," Page Six reported, adding that Ashley and Justin were also seen holding hands.
Ashley often becomes the subject of media coverage with her love life. She has for many times been linked to a number of men, including the likes of Matt Kaplan and Jared Leto just to name a few.
Justin Bartha, meanwhile, is simply known for his co-starring role as Riley Poole in the "National Treasure" and its sequel "National Treasure: Book of Secrets".
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'