Ashley Olsen Finds New Love in Actor Justin Bartha
New rumor surfaced by the hour that Ashley Olsen and actor Justin Bartha are dating. Not without reason, but speculation of a romance between the two sparked soon after they were spotted getting cozy at Patsy's restaurant in New York on Saturday night, May 10.
Witnesses claimed Justin was "very affectionate" towards Ashley. He touched her hair often and even opened the door for her when she left. "It looked like they were on a date," Page Six reported, adding that Ashley and Justin were also seen holding hands.
Ashley often becomes the subject of media coverage with her love life. She has for many times been linked to a number of men, including the likes of Matt Kaplan and Jared Leto just to name a few.
Justin Bartha, meanwhile, is simply known for his co-starring role as Riley Poole in the "National Treasure" and its sequel "National Treasure: Book of Secrets".
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service