Ashley Olsen Finds New Love in Actor Justin Bartha
New rumor surfaced by the hour that Ashley Olsen and actor Justin Bartha are dating. Not without reason, but speculation of a romance between the two sparked soon after they were spotted getting cozy at Patsy's restaurant in New York on Saturday night, May 10.
Witnesses claimed Justin was "very affectionate" towards Ashley. He touched her hair often and even opened the door for her when she left. "It looked like they were on a date," Page Six reported, adding that Ashley and Justin were also seen holding hands.
Ashley often becomes the subject of media coverage with her love life. She has for many times been linked to a number of men, including the likes of Matt Kaplan and Jared Leto just to name a few.
Justin Bartha, meanwhile, is simply known for his co-starring role as Riley Poole in the "National Treasure" and its sequel "National Treasure: Book of Secrets".
More Ashley Olsen News
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors