Ashley Olsen Finds New Love in Actor Justin Bartha
New rumor surfaced by the hour that Ashley Olsen and actor Justin Bartha are dating. Not without reason, but speculation of a romance between the two sparked soon after they were spotted getting cozy at Patsy's restaurant in New York on Saturday night, May 10.
Witnesses claimed Justin was "very affectionate" towards Ashley. He touched her hair often and even opened the door for her when she left. "It looked like they were on a date," Page Six reported, adding that Ashley and Justin were also seen holding hands.
Ashley often becomes the subject of media coverage with her love life. She has for many times been linked to a number of men, including the likes of Matt Kaplan and Jared Leto just to name a few.
Justin Bartha, meanwhile, is simply known for his co-starring role as Riley Poole in the "National Treasure" and its sequel "National Treasure: Book of Secrets".
More Ashley Olsen News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris