Ashley Olsen Finds New Love in Actor Justin Bartha
New rumor surfaced by the hour that Ashley Olsen and actor Justin Bartha are dating. Not without reason, but speculation of a romance between the two sparked soon after they were spotted getting cozy at Patsy's restaurant in New York on Saturday night, May 10.
Witnesses claimed Justin was "very affectionate" towards Ashley. He touched her hair often and even opened the door for her when she left. "It looked like they were on a date," Page Six reported, adding that Ashley and Justin were also seen holding hands.
Ashley often becomes the subject of media coverage with her love life. She has for many times been linked to a number of men, including the likes of Matt Kaplan and Jared Leto just to name a few.
Justin Bartha, meanwhile, is simply known for his co-starring role as Riley Poole in the "National Treasure" and its sequel "National Treasure: Book of Secrets".
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7