Oasis Get a New Drummer
Previous rumors saying that English rock band Oasis sacked their drummer Zac Starkey seems to be right, after recent reports claim that the band have recruited a new drummer. The band reportedly have added Chris Sharrock as their new member in replacement of Zack.
Unfortunately, press assumed that the new recruitment could bring new problems for the band. The media stated that Chris' installment to Oasis would spark again the feud between the rockers and Robbie Williams, since the drummer they recruited is one of the members of Robbie's band. "Oasis and Robbie have an ongoing feud. This move is sure to infuriate Robbie," a source said.
Moreover the source also explicitly revealed the reason behind the recruitment saying, "Everyone thinks Chris has had enough of sitting on the picket line and not playing music. Oasis aren't striking against anyone so at least he'll be getting a bit of action now."
The clash between Oasis and Robbie itself has been going on for years. One of the comments that really sparked the war between them came from the English band's lead guitarist, Noel Gallagher who called the pop singer as "The fat dancer from Take That".
The same thing reportedly was behind Zac's dismissal from the band. It is said that the drummer was ditched by the band because he had an argument with Noel.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season