Josh Hartnett, the New Face of Armani's Diamonds for Men Scent
Josh Hartnett is the new face of Armani fragrance. Italian fashion house Emporio Armani confirmed Tuesday, May 13 the recruitment of the movie star as the face of their new scent, dubbed Emporio Armani Diamonds for Men.
Concerning his latest calling, Hartnett is following in the footstep of notable singer Beyonce Knowles who fronted Emporio Armani Diamonds women's fragrance. Emporio Armani Diamonds for Men reportedly is due out this summer.
On Hartnett recruitment as an Armani ambassador, designer Giorgio Armani commented, "Both on and off screen he has a charm and charisma that is magnetic. His individuality, allure and nonchalant way of being are all qualities which inspired me in the creation of this new fragrance."
Hartnett last made media coverage with him being romantically linked to singer Rihanna. Both of them have since denied speculation of a romance though, insisted they were just friends.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip