Josh Hartnett, the New Face of Armani's Diamonds for Men Scent
Josh Hartnett is the new face of Armani fragrance. Italian fashion house Emporio Armani confirmed Tuesday, May 13 the recruitment of the movie star as the face of their new scent, dubbed Emporio Armani Diamonds for Men.
Concerning his latest calling, Hartnett is following in the footstep of notable singer Beyonce Knowles who fronted Emporio Armani Diamonds women's fragrance. Emporio Armani Diamonds for Men reportedly is due out this summer.
On Hartnett recruitment as an Armani ambassador, designer Giorgio Armani commented, "Both on and off screen he has a charm and charisma that is magnetic. His individuality, allure and nonchalant way of being are all qualities which inspired me in the creation of this new fragrance."
Hartnett last made media coverage with him being romantically linked to singer Rihanna. Both of them have since denied speculation of a romance though, insisted they were just friends.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered