Josh Hartnett, the New Face of Armani's Diamonds for Men Scent
Josh Hartnett is the new face of Armani fragrance. Italian fashion house Emporio Armani confirmed Tuesday, May 13 the recruitment of the movie star as the face of their new scent, dubbed Emporio Armani Diamonds for Men.
Concerning his latest calling, Hartnett is following in the footstep of notable singer Beyonce Knowles who fronted Emporio Armani Diamonds women's fragrance. Emporio Armani Diamonds for Men reportedly is due out this summer.
On Hartnett recruitment as an Armani ambassador, designer Giorgio Armani commented, "Both on and off screen he has a charm and charisma that is magnetic. His individuality, allure and nonchalant way of being are all qualities which inspired me in the creation of this new fragrance."
Hartnett last made media coverage with him being romantically linked to singer Rihanna. Both of them have since denied speculation of a romance though, insisted they were just friends.
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'