Josh Hartnett, the New Face of Armani's Diamonds for Men Scent
Josh Hartnett is the new face of Armani fragrance. Italian fashion house Emporio Armani confirmed Tuesday, May 13 the recruitment of the movie star as the face of their new scent, dubbed Emporio Armani Diamonds for Men.
Concerning his latest calling, Hartnett is following in the footstep of notable singer Beyonce Knowles who fronted Emporio Armani Diamonds women's fragrance. Emporio Armani Diamonds for Men reportedly is due out this summer.
On Hartnett recruitment as an Armani ambassador, designer Giorgio Armani commented, "Both on and off screen he has a charm and charisma that is magnetic. His individuality, allure and nonchalant way of being are all qualities which inspired me in the creation of this new fragrance."
Hartnett last made media coverage with him being romantically linked to singer Rihanna. Both of them have since denied speculation of a romance though, insisted they were just friends.
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mesh Top in New Selfie
- Justin Bieber Forgets 'Despacito' Spanish Lyrics, Sings 'Blah, Blah, Blah' Instead
- Fans Loath ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake - See the Hilarious Memes
- Kourtney Kardashian Flaunts Butt as She Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Younes Bendjima
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'