Josh Hartnett, the New Face of Armani's Diamonds for Men Scent
Josh Hartnett is the new face of Armani fragrance. Italian fashion house Emporio Armani confirmed Tuesday, May 13 the recruitment of the movie star as the face of their new scent, dubbed Emporio Armani Diamonds for Men.
Concerning his latest calling, Hartnett is following in the footstep of notable singer Beyonce Knowles who fronted Emporio Armani Diamonds women's fragrance. Emporio Armani Diamonds for Men reportedly is due out this summer.
On Hartnett recruitment as an Armani ambassador, designer Giorgio Armani commented, "Both on and off screen he has a charm and charisma that is magnetic. His individuality, allure and nonchalant way of being are all qualities which inspired me in the creation of this new fragrance."
Hartnett last made media coverage with him being romantically linked to singer Rihanna. Both of them have since denied speculation of a romance though, insisted they were just friends.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation