Four 'Indy 4' Behind the Scene Footages Online
Less than a week from its premiere in Cannes Film Festival and its theatrical release, a series of "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" behind the scene videos have come out on the net. All four videos focuses on director Steven Spielberg's work on the set of the new installment of the Indiana Jones' latest adventure.
One of the videos is entitled "Steven Spielberg Directs" and like its title, the footages contained within expose how the acclaimed filmmaker take his job on the shooting location. Meanwhile, the other three compilations of clips work like a documentary of what happens behind the filming of "Crystal Skull". In one of the video, one can even see the famous Indy's hats up close. The video also let out footages of Harrison Ford and Cate Blanchett off camera. The videos can all be enjoyed below.
In his fourth adventure, the famous archeology professor is back encountering dangerous situation to discover one of the most spectacular archaeological findings, the Crystal Skull of Akator. Accompanied with his sidekick Mac, former fling Marion Ravenwood, and young Mutt, the man whose one flaw involves snakes will race against Soviet agents under the leadership of beautiful Irina Spalko to get the powerful Skull first. The latest "Indiana Jones" featuring Ford, Ray Winstone, Karen Allen, Shia LaBeouf and Blanchett is going to whip its way into theaters on May 22.
- Behind the Scene: Steven Spielberg Directs
- Behind the Scene #1:
- Behind the Scene #2:
- Behind the Scene #3:
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed