Miu Miu Replaces Kirsten Dunst with Vanessa Paradis
Miu Miu is kissing Kirsten Dunst goodbye as they have just recruited singer Vanessa Paradis as their new celebrity endorser. Replacing the recently rehabbed actress as the new face of the brand, Paradis will endorse Miu Miu's autumn/winter 2008-2009 collection.
There are no further details regarding the campaign Paradis does for the fashion giant, other than it is about to be shot by iconic fashion photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott. Both photographers shot Dunst for her spring 2008 campaign.
Miu Miu announced Dunst's tapping as the new face for their spring/summer 2008 collection November last year. She replaced sultry French model and some-time actress Laetitia Casta.
Paradis was last reported to have told her longtime partner, actor Johnny Depp, that she would like to get married. The couple were reported early last month to have been planning to wed on June 14. The report has not yet been officially confirmed though. Paradis and Depp are parents to son John "Jack" Christopher Depp III and daughter Lily-Rose Melody Depp.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season