Miu Miu Replaces Kirsten Dunst with Vanessa Paradis
Miu Miu is kissing Kirsten Dunst goodbye as they have just recruited singer Vanessa Paradis as their new celebrity endorser. Replacing the recently rehabbed actress as the new face of the brand, Paradis will endorse Miu Miu's autumn/winter 2008-2009 collection.
There are no further details regarding the campaign Paradis does for the fashion giant, other than it is about to be shot by iconic fashion photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott. Both photographers shot Dunst for her spring 2008 campaign.
Miu Miu announced Dunst's tapping as the new face for their spring/summer 2008 collection November last year. She replaced sultry French model and some-time actress Laetitia Casta.
Paradis was last reported to have told her longtime partner, actor Johnny Depp, that she would like to get married. The couple were reported early last month to have been planning to wed on June 14. The report has not yet been officially confirmed though. Paradis and Depp are parents to son John "Jack" Christopher Depp III and daughter Lily-Rose Melody Depp.
More Kirsten Dunst News
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs