Miu Miu Replaces Kirsten Dunst with Vanessa Paradis
Miu Miu is kissing Kirsten Dunst goodbye as they have just recruited singer Vanessa Paradis as their new celebrity endorser. Replacing the recently rehabbed actress as the new face of the brand, Paradis will endorse Miu Miu's autumn/winter 2008-2009 collection.
There are no further details regarding the campaign Paradis does for the fashion giant, other than it is about to be shot by iconic fashion photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott. Both photographers shot Dunst for her spring 2008 campaign.
Miu Miu announced Dunst's tapping as the new face for their spring/summer 2008 collection November last year. She replaced sultry French model and some-time actress Laetitia Casta.
Paradis was last reported to have told her longtime partner, actor Johnny Depp, that she would like to get married. The couple were reported early last month to have been planning to wed on June 14. The report has not yet been officially confirmed though. Paradis and Depp are parents to son John "Jack" Christopher Depp III and daughter Lily-Rose Melody Depp.
More Kirsten Dunst News
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?