Video Premiere: Portishead's 'The Rip'
English Trip-hop band Portishead have just premiered their new music video on May 14. The band's clip, that features a unique animated scene, was made for their latest single "The Rip".
The single is the second track that has been released from their third studio album "Third". The first song that has been outed on March 18 from the LP was "Machine Gun".
Meanwhile, the album itself was dropped on April 28 and became Portishead's first album that reached the top 10 position on the Billboard Hot 200 Chart after peaking at #7. "Third" is also the band's first studio album after 11 years of absence. Their last LP before the new set was a self-titled album in 1997 but the band did make a live album in 1998 titled "Roseland NYC Live".
Portishead's "The Rip" Video Premiere:
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I-6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza