Video Premiere: Portishead's 'The Rip'
English Trip-hop band Portishead have just premiered their new music video on May 14. The band's clip, that features a unique animated scene, was made for their latest single "The Rip".
The single is the second track that has been released from their third studio album "Third". The first song that has been outed on March 18 from the LP was "Machine Gun".
Meanwhile, the album itself was dropped on April 28 and became Portishead's first album that reached the top 10 position on the Billboard Hot 200 Chart after peaking at #7. "Third" is also the band's first studio album after 11 years of absence. Their last LP before the new set was a self-titled album in 1997 but the band did make a live album in 1998 titled "Roseland NYC Live".
Portishead's "The Rip" Video Premiere:
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent