Video Premiere: Portishead's 'The Rip'
English Trip-hop band Portishead have just premiered their new music video on May 14. The band's clip, that features a unique animated scene, was made for their latest single "The Rip".
The single is the second track that has been released from their third studio album "Third". The first song that has been outed on March 18 from the LP was "Machine Gun".
Meanwhile, the album itself was dropped on April 28 and became Portishead's first album that reached the top 10 position on the Billboard Hot 200 Chart after peaking at #7. "Third" is also the band's first studio album after 11 years of absence. Their last LP before the new set was a self-titled album in 1997 but the band did make a live album in 1998 titled "Roseland NYC Live".
Portishead's "The Rip" Video Premiere:
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress