'Saw VI' to Be Developed, David Hackl Replaced
Apparently, Lions Gate Films still do not get enough of their horror thriller franchise "Saw". Though the fifth film about a psychopathic murderer with deathly traps has yet to generate screams in any theaters everywhere, a sixth film has been planned and it won't have director David Hackl as its helmer for the second time in a row.
In "Saw VI", the first time director will be replaced by another newcomer in the directing business, Kevin Greutert. Like Hackl who has been involved with the production of the earlier "Saw" movies, Greutert is the editor of all five "Saw" franchise, including the upcoming "Saw V". The news of Greutert's selection was broken out by Hackl himself on Wednesday, May 14 when talking with ShockTillYouDrop.com.
"Saw V" coming to theaters on October 24 will see the likes of Scott Patterson, Julie Benz, Tobin Bell, Meagan Good and Costas Mandylor as the cast ensemble. This time, the film is said to be centering on Hoffman who will continue the terrorizing legacy left by Jigsaw.
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes