'Sunny Day', Akon's New Leaked Joint
Having yet set the official release date for his new album "Acquitted", a new song from Akon has already been leaked on the net. The track which will probably be included on his upcoming LP is being titled "Sunny Day".
"Acquitted" itself is planned to be released later this year and it will be Akon's third studio album. Regarding the work of the album, the rapper earlier has stated that he wants Michael Jackson to be featured on one of the songs from the set.
Before the upcoming LP, previously the rapper has debuted "Trouble" in 2004 and dropped "Konvicted" in 2006. The first set managed to sell about 1.6 million copies it the U.S. while his sophomore effort has been sold over 2.8 million copies.
Akon's "Sunny Day" Audio:
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius