Halle Berry Not Engaged to Gabriel Aubry Just Yet
The engagement speculation that hit Halle Berry during the Mother's Day is quickly shot down. A source close to her insisted that the ring she was spotted sporting is not an engagement ring.
Halle fueled speculation that she's been engaged to her baby's daddy, model Gabriel Aubry, after she was photographed wearing a ring on her engagement finger at the 15th Annual EIF Revlon Run/Walk For Women in LA on Saturday, May 10. A source close to Aubry claimed the ring as first belonged to his grandmother.
MediaTakeOut published the picture and claimed it as engagement ring. Halle herself and her people remained tight lipped about the engagement report.
Despite the claim, a source close to the movie beauty has confirmed to People that the ring is "not an engagement ring" but an Amrapali-designed ring which "Halle just saw it and thought it was beautiful so she bought it for herself."
Still there has yet any single comment from Halle herself.
More Halle Berry News
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5