Halle Berry Not Engaged to Gabriel Aubry Just Yet
The engagement speculation that hit Halle Berry during the Mother's Day is quickly shot down. A source close to her insisted that the ring she was spotted sporting is not an engagement ring.
Halle fueled speculation that she's been engaged to her baby's daddy, model Gabriel Aubry, after she was photographed wearing a ring on her engagement finger at the 15th Annual EIF Revlon Run/Walk For Women in LA on Saturday, May 10. A source close to Aubry claimed the ring as first belonged to his grandmother.
MediaTakeOut published the picture and claimed it as engagement ring. Halle herself and her people remained tight lipped about the engagement report.
Despite the claim, a source close to the movie beauty has confirmed to People that the ring is "not an engagement ring" but an Amrapali-designed ring which "Halle just saw it and thought it was beautiful so she bought it for herself."
Still there has yet any single comment from Halle herself.
More Halle Berry News
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney