Halle Berry Not Engaged to Gabriel Aubry Just Yet
The engagement speculation that hit Halle Berry during the Mother's Day is quickly shot down. A source close to her insisted that the ring she was spotted sporting is not an engagement ring.
Halle fueled speculation that she's been engaged to her baby's daddy, model Gabriel Aubry, after she was photographed wearing a ring on her engagement finger at the 15th Annual EIF Revlon Run/Walk For Women in LA on Saturday, May 10. A source close to Aubry claimed the ring as first belonged to his grandmother.
MediaTakeOut published the picture and claimed it as engagement ring. Halle herself and her people remained tight lipped about the engagement report.
Despite the claim, a source close to the movie beauty has confirmed to People that the ring is "not an engagement ring" but an Amrapali-designed ring which "Halle just saw it and thought it was beautiful so she bought it for herself."
Still there has yet any single comment from Halle herself.
More Halle Berry News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group