Halle Berry Not Engaged to Gabriel Aubry Just Yet
The engagement speculation that hit Halle Berry during the Mother's Day is quickly shot down. A source close to her insisted that the ring she was spotted sporting is not an engagement ring.
Halle fueled speculation that she's been engaged to her baby's daddy, model Gabriel Aubry, after she was photographed wearing a ring on her engagement finger at the 15th Annual EIF Revlon Run/Walk For Women in LA on Saturday, May 10. A source close to Aubry claimed the ring as first belonged to his grandmother.
MediaTakeOut published the picture and claimed it as engagement ring. Halle herself and her people remained tight lipped about the engagement report.
Despite the claim, a source close to the movie beauty has confirmed to People that the ring is "not an engagement ring" but an Amrapali-designed ring which "Halle just saw it and thought it was beautiful so she bought it for herself."
Still there has yet any single comment from Halle herself.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard