Halle Berry Not Engaged to Gabriel Aubry Just Yet
The engagement speculation that hit Halle Berry during the Mother's Day is quickly shot down. A source close to her insisted that the ring she was spotted sporting is not an engagement ring.
Halle fueled speculation that she's been engaged to her baby's daddy, model Gabriel Aubry, after she was photographed wearing a ring on her engagement finger at the 15th Annual EIF Revlon Run/Walk For Women in LA on Saturday, May 10. A source close to Aubry claimed the ring as first belonged to his grandmother.
MediaTakeOut published the picture and claimed it as engagement ring. Halle herself and her people remained tight lipped about the engagement report.
Despite the claim, a source close to the movie beauty has confirmed to People that the ring is "not an engagement ring" but an Amrapali-designed ring which "Halle just saw it and thought it was beautiful so she bought it for herself."
Still there has yet any single comment from Halle herself.
More Halle Berry News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?